Giants to target TE in First Round?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
    Two words.....Adrien Robinson.......take TE off the board as a need.
    How quickly people give up on a draft pick after just one year. if anything pick up Williams (ALB) int he 6-7 round bc hes a great blocker. nothing higher than that though

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Ya but u can't look at those guys and think "oh they didn't go in rd 1 so other TE's wont".. if anything those guys and the impact they are making on the league is gonna have teams clamoring to make sure they don't miss out on the next TE they think could give the same kinda impact and draft em early then some of those guys went.. Another words, the careers of Graham, Gronk, Finley, Rudolph, are gonna help Te's get drafted earlier, and not hurt em...
      I get that but that but the TE class in not exactly weak. IMO I don't see the value of drafting an Eifert in round 1 when these guys haven't clear cut separated themselves from one another. You can pass on a TE in the 1st and still land guys like Kelce or Escobar in other rounds who are not far off at all. I just don't think the value is there for taking one 19th overall is kind of what I'm saying.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Nice analysis by the "Analyst"

Comment

Originally posted by VivianLV
          simply stopping by to say hello
          hello

Comment

Originally posted by GiantPride13 View Post
            How quickly people give up on a draft pick after just one year. if anything pick up Williams (ALB) int he 6-7 round bc hes a great blocker. nothing higher than that though
            Williams will not be around 6-7

Comment

Working...
            X