Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kiper says Warmack's stock is dipping...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kiper says Warmack's stock is dipping...

    not because of his play/ability but because some teams aren't wanting to use high draft picks on a guard. That doesn't necessarily mean he drops to us though, or that teams are being honest... but figured I'd post it anyway since I know a lot of posters are eying him.

    Also while discussing Alabama players he said he's extremely high on DJ Fluker (some teams aren't) and thinks he could be a late first round pick... and that Eddie Lacy's stock is rising quickly.
    2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

    Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
    Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
    Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
    Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
    Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
    Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
    Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

  • #2
    If Warmack is there at 19 I'll run to Radio City myself and turn in the card.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

    Comment


    • #3
      I see Warmack going to the Jets

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by titwio View Post
        If Warmack is there at 19 I'll run to Radio City myself and turn in the card.
        I'm with you on that. Don't see it happening though.
        2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

        Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
        Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
        Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
        Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
        Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
        Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
        Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

        Comment


        • #5
          If he gets past by the Jets and Titans and slips even more I could see the Cowturds snatching him away.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by titwio View Post
            If Warmack is there at 19 I'll run to Radio City myself and turn in the card.
            I'll race ya..

            Comment


            • #7
              That's not really falling. That's him landing closer to where he belongs. A guard in the top 10 is a bit extreme.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, if he is there at 19, its a no brainer. Fluker I seeing is being more equated to a RT. I would rather a LT if we are going 1st with a Takckle in this draft.

                Lacy will be a stud.
                I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think Warmack is a can't miss prospect.. All Pro for years

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Kiper is an idiot. How is his stock falling? All of a sudden teams realized hes a guard?

                    Or perhaps your rankings were complete crap to begin with. And no guard is going to go top 5. Even top 10 is pushing it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Kiper = turd

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        Kiper is an idiot. How is his stock falling? All of a sudden teams realized hes a guard?

                        Or perhaps your rankings were complete crap to begin with. And no guard is going to go top 5. Even top 10 is pushing it.
                        I agree . . . it makes no sense for a guy's stock to "drop" at this stage because of his opinion. Kiper is just finding out that his "stock" in the player is different than the NFL "stock" in the player and is adjusting his stock accordingly.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          No offense to Warmack, but how does a C/G get projected for the 1st round, much less the top 15 picks? I can understand the value of an OT going 1st, even going top 5.....but a G/C? Unless he can possibly translate into an OT in the Pro's.........he is not a good selection for the 1st round IMHO.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                            No offense to Warmack, but how does a C/G get projected for the 1st round, much less the top 15 picks? I can understand the value of an OT going 1st, even going top 5.....but a G/C? Unless he can possibly translate into an OT in the Pro's.........he is not a good selection for the 1st round IMHO.
                            Lots of teams feel that way. Which is why guards don't get drafted that high. I do think once you get past 15 then guards are considered. Far different from top 5 to 15 and later though

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              Yeah, if he is there at 19, its a no brainer. Fluker I seeing is being more equated to a RT. I would rather a LT if we are going 1st with a Takckle in this draft.

                              Lacy will be a stud.
                              If a guy like Fluker lasted until our 2nd round pick I would LOVE that. But I doubt he will, and we NEEEEEEEEEEEED a RT...

                              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X