No announcement yet.

DE position, a need ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering since Ojomo is pretty strong at the POA if he could play inside some. His lack of quickness and speed wont be so glaring against Guards

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      I was wondering since Ojomo is pretty strong at the POA if he could play inside some. His lack of quickness and speed wont be so glaring against Guards
      Take it for what it's worth,
      http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...adewale-ojomo/
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
        I didnt mean as a full time DT just in passing situations. I really disagree with almost everything that report says. Speed to get around the Edge? top end speed? he ran a 5.0 sec 40

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          I didnt mean as a full time DT just in passing situations. I really disagree with almost everything that report says. Speed to get around the Edge? top end speed? he ran a 5.0 sec 40
          I do believe he was a project coming out of school but with some tools to work on. I don't agree with the report of him lacking speed around the edge but I did see him getting blown out of position a lot in the running game but I think and saw it more of a result of bad technic and his side to side movement was better than OK. Good holding off blocks in the zone-blocking scheme when I saw him play. I think he will be ready when his time comes to contribute.
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
          X