What do you guys think of Khaseem Greene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSpin View Post
    I've read on numerous scouting reports that, contrary to what you might think by his safety background, he's actually pretty average in coverage. At least he has the athleticism to keep up with backs and TEs though. As said above me, He's the exact same height as Bowman 6' 1/2" but only 5 lbs lighter. I bet he'll be 240 at the combine.
    Watch the videos I put up find out yourself

Comment

I would have no objections drafting Greene and Logan Ryan in rounds 2 & 3 if possible. I think they would make a great addition to Big Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by G.I. Ants View Post
        I would have no objections drafting Greene and Logan Ryan in rounds 2 & 3 if possible. I think they would make a great addition to Big Blue.
        one of my mocks had that exact same thing.. I like that

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
          He's 6'1 235,another 5lbs ( willis,bowman are 6'0-6'1 240 ) or so I not that serious....I'm probably 5lbs heavier right now at 12am than I will be after a nice dump at 8am
          the problem is he doesnt look that big compared to the guys mentioned. I am 170 but if you saw me you wouldn't guess a pound over 150,,its all in the way the weight is carried. can he add more to his frame? possibly,,,would I be mad if we took him,,nope,,he plays like a heat seeking missle.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
            the problem is he doesnt look that big compared to the guys mentioned. I am 170 but if you saw me you wouldn't guess a pound over 150,,its all in the way the weight is carried. can he add more to his frame? possibly,,,would I be mad if we took him,,nope,,he plays like a heat seeking missle.
            i agree he looks smaller

Comment

Working...
            X