Coradelle Patterson!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coradelle Patterson!

Please watch his highlights first then comment..The guy is like nothing i've seen coming out of college football in the last decade. JPP wasn't a need when we drafted him but he wound up being huge. Cruz, Nicks or Hixon may be gone. Though we have bigger needs and holes to fill, Barden is FA as well i believe. This guy is a triple threat. Can even be a running back has moves like barry sanders and he's 6'3! Vid is below..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6pG...eature=mh_lolz

the only problem is we really are set at WR until something happens with cruz or nicks,,,he is a talent though,,,,what round does he go in?

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profil...son?id=2540145

Comment

He's a great talent and is tops for me as far as wide-outs go this year. He's a legit, top notch game changer. The Giants just unfortunately don't need a WR this year. They have so many other holes they need to fill.

If they didn't, I'd be singing all his praises this offseason. Team like the Patriots, Dolphins, Texans or Rams could really use a guy like him.
        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
          what round does he go in?
          1st round for sure.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

very impressive.. Patterson is a blur, with crazy moves

Comment

Explosive player great athlete but not a very good WR. Not a good route runner, lapses of concentration,struggles against press coverage and has iffy hands. Looks great in highlight videos but down to down has holes in his game.Physical CB's shut him down all season long
              Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-15-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I think the Dolphins take him

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  I think the Dolphins take him
                  It would be interesting, they went down that road with an athlete that wasnt a good WR with Ginn and got burned. He has better size and a higher ceiling then Ginn but the same type of thing. Tennessee had to invent the ball into his hands because he couldnt get open

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    It would be interesting, they went down that road with an athlete that wasnt a good WR with Ginn and got burned. He has better size and a higher ceiling then Ginn but the same type of thing. Tennessee had to invent the ball into his hands because he couldnt get open
                    dont know a lot about him but from the little I have watched he seems to haul in the difficult passes but drops the easy ones. am I correct in my general analysis?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                      dont know a lot about him but from the little I have watched he seems to haul in the difficult passes but drops the easy ones. am I correct in my general analysis?
                      Yep Concentration lapses Stephen Hill had the same problem . Patterson can catch with his hands though S Hill cant.Wish i could make videos showing WR's routes when they arent getting thrown 2 it looks like crap though

Comment

Best u seen in last decade??lol Have u just started watching football this yr?lol j/k..lol U obviously didn't get a chance to watch Julio Jones play, thats for sure...

Comment

NFL Network's Mike Mayock said his "jaw dropped" after studying Tennessee WR Cordarrelle Patterson on tape.
                          "The one kid I'm really interested in seeing run (at the Combine) is the Patterson kid from Tennessee," said Mayock. "You heard me say earlier I haven't seen any really explosive difference makers (in this draft); This kid's only played one year of Division-I football. And I put the tape on, my jaw dropped. And he's big. ... He's 6-foot-3, 200-plus pounds, and he flies. And he makes people miss all over the field. All I know is his ceiling could be really exciting because he's so darn raw. And I can't wait to see him run."
                          http://www.rotoworld.com/player/cfb/...elle-patterson

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            Best u seen in last decade??lol Have u just started watching football this yr?lol j/k..lol U obviously didn't get a chance to watch Julio Jones play, thats for sure...
                            (Clears throat) Calvin Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                              (Clears throat) Calvin Johnson
                              larry fitzgerald, too

Comment

Working...
                              X