No announcement yet.

Your Thoughts on LB Jon Major

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is some info on him from CUBuffs.com. Started 31 games, had 225 tackles including 31 tackles for loss or zero. Had 6 double digit tackles games in his career. What I like about him is the way he flashes on film. Played in a very fast Pac 12 and consistently runs down backs and receivers from behind. Big 6'2" 240 but some scouts have him projected as a LB/S hybrid because of his tremendous cover skills. True 3 down LB that did not play behind a good D-Line at Colorado. He had to fight through traffic and blockers for every bit of production. Big play guy who recovered the clinching fumble in the defeat of Georgia, was the Pac12 Defensive a player of the week in a win against Utah and was nominated for the same award in a win against Washington State. Might be the best player no one has heard of and will be a rapid riser as the draft approaches. His film is better than almost every LB in the draft. I haven't seen a better one this fall and I have watched hours of tape. His speed and motor are special. Scout video link if you haven't seen it:www.youtube.com/watch?v=DutuE3N0vvU

Comment

Major BUST lol

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        None of the three guys you listed were projects. All three were supposed to be well developed and ready to start from day one. They were all just crappy players.
        No, not really.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
          No, not really.
          Not really what?

Comment

Originally posted by JODEL82 View Post
            Here is some info on him from CUBuffs.com. Started 31 games, had 225 tackles including 31 tackles for loss or zero. Had 6 double digit tackles games in his career. What I like about him is the way he flashes on film. Played in a very fast Pac 12 and consistently runs down backs and receivers from behind. Big 6'2" 240 but some scouts have him projected as a LB/S hybrid because of his tremendous cover skills. True 3 down LB that did not play behind a good D-Line at Colorado. He had to fight through traffic and blockers for every bit of production. Big play guy who recovered the clinching fumble in the defeat of Georgia, was the Pac12 Defensive a player of the week in a win against Utah and was nominated for the same award in a win against Washington State. Might be the best player no one has heard of and will be a rapid riser as the draft approaches. His film is better than almost every LB in the draft. I haven't seen a better one this fall and I have watched hours of tape. His speed and motor are special. Scout video link if you haven't seen it:www.youtube.com/watch?v=DutuE3N0vvU
            Thanks for the info. LB's that show physicality, motor and speed like he does are always interesting to see how they measure at the combine. Wish someone could put some game footage of him to get a better idea of his weaknesses. Right now all I have to go on is "highlights".
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Working...
            X