Marcus Lattimore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
    I definitely say if he makes it to us in the 3rd I hope we pull the trigger. If it works out then I think it could be exactly why we need
    no we have way too many needs... the third round is strictly 4 ol/cb/dl

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
    Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

I don't think we will draft Lattimore, but I believe he will be a great player. Daniel Jeremiah already said, that out of one interview with Marcus, he saw the intensity and passion for the game. Marcus will overcome the injury, and mark his name, because he will be a great player for years to come.

Comment

Risky with all the Injuries and with the run of guys with ACL issues we have had over past 3years i dont know if they want to take on another guy with a HUGE risk to get hurt... He looked dominating though when he was healthly for SC... Risky yes, but he could turn out to be like has been said the STEAL of the Draft. It comes down to who wants to take the chance and use a Draft Choice on him in hopes he is over his problems and can have a productive career in the NFL
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Bottom line is someone is going to take that Gamble on him... I hope its us in the 3rd round if he is there. Worth the risk. As was said its high reward vs just having someone like Barden that doesnt pan out... plus we have an extra pick this year any ways
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

Anymore thoughts on this kid now that a month has passed?

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

I doubt we take a RB this draft and if so it will probably be in the last 2 rounds. He will be gone by then. Im perfectly content with the backs we have and there are much bigger needs to be addressed.
              2017 Draft Wishlist:
              1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
              2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
              3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
              4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
              5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
              6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
              7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
              "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
              - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                I doubt we take a RB this draft and if so it will probably be in the last 2 rounds. He will be gone by then. Im perfectly content with the backs we have and there are much bigger needs to be addressed.
                oh I agree.. But the possibility of this kid being dynamic is their... If hero's still there late in draft giants may just pull the trigger and bring him along really slow

4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE

Comment

Lattimore is a Tyrone Wheatley waiting to happen.

Comment

This guy would be a ridiculous fit with this team and could end up being one of, if not thee best RB in the draft.. Thats how big a deal this guy was before his injury, and we've seen guys like Clinton Portis come back from major knee injuries just fine.. So ya, hes worth the risk, as hes young and i don't think any injury that can heal will hold this young kid down for long.. What scares me is this kid on a team we gotta face twice a yr...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      This guy would be a ridiculous fit with this team and could end up being one of, if not thee best RB in the draft.. Thats how big a deal this guy was before his injury, and we've seen guys like Clinton Portis come back from major knee injuries just fine.. So ya, hes worth the risk, as hes young and i don't think any injury that can heal will hold this young kid down for long.. What scares me is this kid on a team we gotta face twice a yr...
                      giants wont touch a RB in the 1st 4 rounds, do you think he lasts even that long?

Comment

Not past the 4th , the fact that people are talking about him in the 3rd -4th round range is amazing considering how bad his injury was last year, his knee bent inward and then twisted , you can find the video on youtube but wouldn't watch it if you are squeamish

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD21 View Post
                          Not past the 4th , the fact that people are talking about him in the 3rd -4th round range is amazing considering how bad his injury was last year, his knee bent inward and then twisted , you can find the video on youtube but wouldn't watch it if you are squeamish
                          It apparently wasn't as bad of an injury as everyone thought. It looked worse than it was. With that being said as the thread starter I still want to draft lattimore. I'd even pick him in the third round I I had to but preferably 4th or later

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
                            Me too but I think Lattimore is worth the risk. I think he is the perfect compliment to Wilson if he gets and stays healthy
                            This...and dont you know e love players who tore their ACL... look how many contracts we've given T2 lmao
                            NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                              giants wont touch a RB in the 1st 4 rounds, do you think he lasts even that long?
                              Nah, i don't.. But i will say if this guys on the board 19th pick of RD3, ur talking about possibly getting a powerful workhorse type RB, who also catches the ball, and even though power is his main asset, he does have some shiftiness vision and balance to his game as well..

If this guy didn't get hurt, hes going in the top 5 -10picks of RD1, as he is very similar to Trent Richardson... People are forgetting just how big a deal Lattimore was before the injury.. He'll recover and be fine, and a total steal for someone...

He would give us as dynamic a RB DUO as u can possibly have going forward... Imagine a Wilson/Lattimore/Brown RB trio? Jesus!

Comment

Working...
                              X