Marcus Lattimore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Lattimore?

I really want the giants to take Lattimore in this draft. I think him and David Wilson could be dangerous as a duo for years. Thoughts?

He has had a really tough time with injuries though.

Comment

JR really needs to hit a home run in this draft.. Lattimore is a big risk..... I'm scared

Comment

any news on him? I heard something about his recovery going pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
          JR really needs to hit a home run in this draft.. Lattimore is a big risk..... I'm scared
          Me too but I think Lattimore is worth the risk. I think he is the perfect compliment to Wilson if he gets and stays healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
            true that, was just saying that to my buddy. he gets a lot of credit for drafting well but in reality he has wiffed on more than have hit. the giants are something like 29th in draft proficiency over the past couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jppallday View Post
              Me too but I think Lattimore is worth the risk. I think he is the perfect compliment to Wilson if he gets and stays healthy
              his combine or pro day will speak volumes, could be the steal of the draft.

Comment

According to mayock lattimore is ahead of schedule with his rehab and will go in the 3rd round.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
                  According to mayock lattimore is ahead of schedule with his rehab and will go in the 3rd round.
                  I could believe that, his upside is way too good to pass up. even though he has had 2 knee injuries. teams needing a back will take the chance. willis mcgahee I believe had a similar situation and went on to have a pretty good career. best of luck to him.

Comment

i would take marcus lattimore in the late rounds. however, it wouldnt surprise me if a team pick him as high as the 2nd round and as low as being undrafted.
                    "You beat yourself when you don't believe in yourself"

Comment

I'm a big fan of Lattimore in the 3RD but I've mocked up to the 4-5th in my mocks. I wouldn't be upset if we picked him up in the 3rd as if Lattimore did flop, it would be no different from JRs previous 3rd round picks. Chad Jones, Ramses Barden, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by teaneck View Post
                        I'm a big fan of Lattimore in the 3RD but I've mocked up to the 4-5th in my mocks. I wouldn't be upset if we picked him up in the 3rd as if Lattimore did flop, it would be no different from JRs previous 3rd round picks. Chad Jones, Ramses Barden, etc.
                        I definitely say if he makes it to us in the 3rd I hope we pull the trigger. If it works out then I think it could be exactly why we need

Comment

I definitely say if he makes it to us in the 3rd I hope we pull the trigger. If it works out then I think it could be exactly why we need
                          He would be a good back to just sit and let rehab for the rest of the year. I'm all for this plan so long as our first two picks address OL/LB

Comment

we have 2 good backs in brown and wilson, he would be a luxury, not a need.

Comment

Originally posted by teaneck View Post
                              Idk if id be comfortable with him in the 3rd,although he could pay off big time, theres also alot of quality players left in the 3rd considering we dont have some off the wall project pick....Id like the 4th better,our later round drafting has been suspect,so wouldnt be much to lose....But i dont think he'll make that far..

Comment

Working...
                              X