2013 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    My guy Josh Boyce burned it up! 4.38 unoffical! I've been talking about him for 2yrs now!
    yes I re,ember some of your threads on him
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

huh? hes way more verastile then Wes Welker.. I think hes alittle light, but still... Hes Percy Harvin like, with ability to go be a burner deep as well... Hes got serious potential as a pro.. But that 176lbs is ridiculous though..
      He would be devastating in the Patriots offense. He doesnt run great routes though. Everything with Austin is spread the field horizontally not vertically

Comment

• Almost time for my 2nd Ranked WR Justin Hunter... I mocked him to Panthers at 14 a month or 2 ago.. Very intereted to see how he runs...

Comment

Yes sir.. Very underrated.. Alot to do with inconsistent QB play this past yr with Pachall's off field troubles and the other QB being a up and down passer.. I've been talking about Boyce ever since i first seen him play.. I thought he was a future 2nd rder.. Not really his fault though..
          Ive always liked him didnt think he was that fast. Thought he was a 4.5 flat guy

Comment

• Goodwin with blistering speed too! This is going to be a good little competition between the two

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              He would be devastating in the Patriots offense. He doesnt run great routes though. Everything with Austin is spread the field horizontally not vertically
              Ya, u can do crazy things with him in patriots offense.. Could u imagine Gronk, Austin, Lloyd, Hernandez, Ridley, Vereen, and Brady going forward(even if they lose welker)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                Ive always liked him didnt think he was that fast. Thought he was a 4.5 flat guy
                Ya, i didnt think he was that fast either..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sundown View Post
                  Goodwin with blistering speed too! This is going to be a good little competition between the two
                  yep another unofficial 4:25
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Tyrann Mattheu measures in at 5'8 6/8" and 186. That's bigger than I figured.

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                      yep another unofficial 4:25
                      Ya, another guy under 180lbs as well.. I weigh 166lbs and i'm pretty skinny..lol U be physical with Goodwin and Austin at the line and u might negate that speed often..

Comment

• wow.. Goodwin & Austin in a battle!

Comment

• Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                          Tyrann Mattheu measures in at 5'8 6/8" and 186. That's bigger than I figured.
                          I posted teh same thing.. Could be 5ft 10in before hes done growing as well.. Eager to see him run.. If he runs a 4.5 or so, could really bolt his stock up..

Comment

• How about Mark Harrison running a unoffical 4.47 at 231lbs and 6ft 3in?

Comment

• Wow, Boyce runs 4.38 exactly both runs! My man!

Comment

How about Mark Harrison running a unoffical 4.47 at 231lbs and 6ft 3in?
                                I think he is being slept on.I think someone is going to reach for him

Comment

Working...
                                X