Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I think he is being slept on.I think someone is going to reach for him

Ya, i agree.. Also have thought the same thing about Boyce...

Comment

• So you guys see the thread that JR won't interview Manti Ta'o this week as one of those 20 teams but will invite him in for a visit to NY... Hmm looks like they may be interested in him if he is there in 2nd round. However early returns say someone will draft him prior to 33
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
        So you guys see the thread that JR won't interview Manti Ta'o this week as one of those 20 teams but will invite him in for a visit to NY... Hmm looks like they may be interested in him if he is there in 2nd round. However early returns say someone will draft him prior to 33
        Where do u get they might take em in RD2 because hes not interviewing em here but bringing em to NY?

Comment

• I think the panthers should draft either keenan allen or Justin Hunter...

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Where do u get they might take em in RD2 because hes not interviewing em here but bringing em to NY?
            well I'm just guessing since their not interviewing him here he isn't a 1st round consideration. I said maybe in the second, But the fact that their bringing him in is more personal and shows serious interest. He won't fall third round I don't think so if they are interested they'd have to draft him in 1st or 2nd round
            Last edited by miked1958; 02-24-2013, 10:56 AM.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE

Comment

• I just didnt think the giants were take a risk with a first round pick but who knows. Maybe they liked his press conference

4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE

Comment

How about Mark Harrison running a unoffical 4.47 at 231lbs and 6ft 3in?
                yes I like the numbers, albeit unofficial. But regardless, very good for someone his size.

Comment

I'm very eager to see Darius Slay, Jamar Taylor, Leon McFadden, Jordan Poyer, Logan Ryan, Desmond Trufant, Micah Hyde, Xavier Rhodes today... People be sleeping on Slay because of Banks, but Slay is very talented good sized, athletic CB in his own right, with ball skills...
                  nyc, I had Slay coming to the Giants in the 4th rd of my preliminary mock I posted a week or so ago. I wonder if he could go in the 3rd? I thought he was overshadowed by Banks at Miss St. But who knows, right.

Comment

well I'm just guessing since their not interviewing him here he isn't a 1st round consideration. I said maybe in the second, But the fact that their bringing him in is more personal and shows serious interest. He won't fall third round I don't think so if they are interested they'd have to draft him in 1st or 2nd round
                    Or since they want even more time with him than the combine allows, perhaps they ARE considering him for the 1st.

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    I just didnt think the giants were take a risk with a first round pick but who knows. Maybe they liked his press conference
                    His off field stuff isnt a risk. Its his on field thats a bit of a question mark. He needs to run well.

Comment

Yup, u gotta factor in great football bloodlines as well with Kyle Long.. I gotta feeling hes on the Giants Radar...
                      yeah I heard Mayock mention yesterday that he has the skill set to play either guard or tackle in the NFL. And we know the Giants like versatility from their O-linemen.

Comment

Fifteen lousy minutes at the combine, thats it, not enough. Reese wants to pick TeO's brain back in NY with time to spare and be sure if Manti is worthy of the 19 pick.
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                          Or since they want even more time with him than the combine allows, perhaps they ARE considering him for the 1st. His off field stuff isnt a risk. Its his on field thats a bit of a question mark. He needs to run well.
                          i thought that but didnt say it for fear of the board jumping on me, lol. I for one don't put a whole lot of stock in that one game (BCSCG) where he looked terrible. I tend to think he was a solid player his whole college career. I for one have a good feeling about him and think he will be a very good Pro and wouldn't mind him drafted at 19 if he is there. Could become the Anchor in the Middle for the Giants for the next ten years...

4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE

Comment

• Could E.J. Manuel be a 1st rounder based on his physical abilities alone? He has the frame to absorb blows better than a good amount of the scramblers and posted Andrew Luck/Cam Newton 40 time range. Really hoping at least 3 QBs (Geno, Barkely, and Manuel?) are taken before the 19th so we get an awesome DL prospect pushed back to us or maybe even one of the "big three" OTs that are impressive athletically and are technically sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              Could E.J. Manuel be a 1st rounder based on his physical abilities alone? He has the frame to absorb blows better than a good amount of the scramblers and posted Andrew Luck/Cam Newton 40 time range. Really hoping at least 3 QBs (Geno, Barkely, and Manuel?) are taken before the 19th so we get an awesome DL prospect pushed back to us or maybe even one of the "big three" OTs that are impressive athletically and are technically sound.
                              Stranger things have happened, at this time in 2011 nobody really had Locker or Ponder as sure fire first rounders and they both went top 15. Even Newton was just considered perhaps a top 20 pick, not number 1 overall

Comment

• Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                                Stranger things have happened, at this time in 2011 nobody really had Locker or Ponder as sure fire first rounders and they both went top 15. Even Newton was just considered perhaps a top 20 pick, not number 1 overall
                                True that. Very realistic to say that Manuel could challenge for the 1st overall selection when you compare him to guys like Geno and Bark. I guess it will depend on how much Reid thinks he could coach one of these kids up.

Comment

Working...
                                X