2013 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titwio View Post
    Fluker checked in at 339 lbs....16 lbs lighter than the Senior Bowl.
    No surprise. Guys will overtrain just to light up the 40, even the OL.

Comment

Vance McDonald TE Rice had impressive measurables at 6ft 4inch 267lbs with 34 3/8 long arms.. THis kid was running the ball on occasion with success for the Owls as well as showing impressive hands and obviously a nice looking frame for blocking... Like i keep saying before, i love this TE class...

Comment

Cordarelle Patterson gots some short arms and small hands which could be why he was prone to drops during season... Otherwise, hes a nice 6ft 2in 216lb's and i'm curious to see his 40time at 216lb's..

Comment

Robert Woods would be intriguing pickup if we were to lose Cruz, as our future slot/outside guy.. Came in over 200lbs at Weigh in, which should help his stock, as he has alittle more weight then anticipated for pounding u take going over the middle and underneath in NFL..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Cordarelle Patterson gots some short arms and small hands which could be why he was prone to drops during season... Otherwise, hes a nice 6ft 2in 216lb's and i'm curious to see his 40time at 216lb's..
            Overrated. . Inconsistent hands, concentration lapses, not a good route runner. Big fan of taking the best athletes on Defense on offense not so much. I dont think he is as fast as everyone thinks either

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
              Tv coverage starts tomorrow.

Today just weigh ins and interviews. Bench press for OL/TEs tomorrow. Field drills start saturday
              U can watch itat NFL.com 2 they have 2 cameras that u can toggle

Comment

Travis Frederick of Wisconsin weighed in at a surprising 6'4 312 versus his listed weight from WIS at 333. I knew that OL would drop some weight for the Combine but wasn't expecting a 20lb loss from this guy. It's good for him anyway imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  U can watch itat NFL.com 2 they have 2 cameras that u can toggle
                  Yea. They just don't stream the main feed. So rarely do you get any Mayock or the guys with him.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                    No surprise. Guys will overtrain just to light up the 40, even the OL.
                    I think it has less to do with the 40 and more to do with being seen as tackle prospect rather than a guard.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

DC Jefferson the TE from Rutgers did 3 on the Bench press thats pretty bad

Comment

thats pretty pathetic, gonna cost him.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                          thats pretty pathetic, gonna cost him.
                          With DC Jefferson's bench likely thrown out due to injury, Brian Winters (OG-Kent State) has lowest of 2013 class so far with nine reps.

Apparently he is hurt. 3 is worse than what the kickers do. I was going to say thats really bad

Comment

With DC Jefferson's bench likely thrown out due to injury, Brian Winters (OG-Kent State) has lowest of 2013 class so far with nine reps.

Apparently he is hurt. 3 is worse than what the kickers do. I was going to say thats really bad
                            now that makes sense. I wanna see that kid marquis goodman run,,he's apparently aiming to break CJ's all time 40 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                              now that makes sense. I wanna see that kid marquis goodman run,,he's apparently aiming to break CJ's all time 40 mark.
                              He probably could on the old Indy field. The new one is much slower than the one cj ran on

Comment

Omg that's pathetic....I don't see how that's possible

Comment

Working...
                                X