No announcement yet.

2013 NFL SCOUTING COMBINE THREAD...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of these TE's are first round material...Eifert and Ertz just look like over sized WR's, don't have the elite speed of Vernon davis, Coby Fleener, Finley nor the size of Gronk, Graham, lewis ect

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
      None of these TE's are first round material...Eifert and Ertz just look like over sized WR's, don't have the elite speed of Vernon davis, Coby Fleener, Finley nor the size of Gronk, Graham, lewis ect
      Eh? Eifert and Ertz measured in an inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Gronk/Graham.

Finley ran a 4.88 at the combine and a 4.66 at his proday.

And Gronk/Graham/Fleener/Finley all werent 1st round picks either.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        Eh? Eifert and Ertz measured in an inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter than Gronk/Graham.

Finley ran a 4.88 at the combine and a 4.66 at his proday.

And Gronk/Graham/Fleener/Finley all werent 1st round picks either.
        very true,,who do you like that isnt the trendy pick at TE?

Comment

How are the single official listed 40s listed? Is it the best of the two official timings, or is it a median of the two?

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
            just messing with u...I like cooper,but have a very hard time believing JR would go guard in the 1st....
            He won't. Or a RT for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
              How are the single official listed 40s listed? Is it the best of the two official timings, or is it a median of the two?
              The best of the two. But there is no such thing as an "official" time. Teams all use their own hand timings.
              Last edited by slipknottin; 02-23-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I heard arthur brown came in as 6'0 flat and 244. Could that work at MLB?

Comment

Originally posted by quan the don View Post
                  To add to that lets say he runs a 4.5, would that be worthy of a 1sr round pick ? just asking...

Comment

Originally posted by quan the don View Post
                    Same size as Bowman

Comment

• Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      Same size as Bowman
                      arthur brown has grown on me a lot. I would be thrilled if we could get him. I like his game and his nickname is pretty cool,,the judge.

Comment

• Hey waht about Gavin Escobar?! He seemed really solid catching the ball for me. I didn't watch the whole combine, but what do you guys think?

Comment

• he's a giants type pick, good value in a later round, probably could use some refining.

Comment

• Very impressed with Ogletree's 6ft 3in 242lb frame.. I remember people saying he was to lean to play middle LB, but he prooved that wrong, and on top of that, hes got the HT, Speed, sideline to sideline range, instincts..etc Hes my guy, if he wasen't such a idiot, but man i'd have a hard time saying no to this kid.. I can't wait to see em RUN, and his Vert..

Also, Sio Moore coming in at over 240lbs is impressive to me.. He has pass rush capabilites, and i wonder if he could play SLB in our 4/3 look? I know most think WLB, but the way he can get behind the line, and make plays in pass game, and at over 240lbs, and us having J-Will at WLB, maybe Sio Moore could step over to SLB? A J-Will, Ogletree, Moore Starting LB core would be insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by gabriel_1 View Post
                              Hey waht about Gavin Escobar?! He seemed really solid catching the ball for me. I didn't watch the whole combine, but what do you guys think?
                              Everyone knows how much i like this TE crop this yr and Escobar is up there in that crop, and because he ran slowley in the 40, some teams will drop him, so maybe he gets into our range with good value in a rd or something? I'm stuck on vance mcdonald, but guys like Fauria, Sims, Escobar, Kasa, and Kelce are guys i like as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Very impressed with Ogletree's 6ft 3in 242lb frame..
                                He isnt 6'3. He is exactly 6'2.

Comment

Working...
                                X