Surprise Reese Pick this year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise Reese Pick this year

The last two years, Reese has picked a player that wasn't mocked or least likely for him to select. Prince Amukamara, and David Wilson, most mocked Coby Fleener, Cordy Glenn, etc. Do you think this is the year he picks a guy like Tyler Eiffert of Zach Ertz? I doubt it would be Manti Teo, but you never know. Who do u think it could be this year?

TE has been mocked to us, though nobody here agrees, so Eiffert wouldnt fit your criteria here

Comment

JR will take a TE..... in the 5th

Comment

He gives us a surprise pick mid to late rds that no one was thinking of alot... I think his early rd selections for the most part are nothing outta the ordinary.. I mean, taking Prince was best value at a positon we had a injury prone player and a player we knew would be getting older in a yr or 2 in webster... But guys like Markus Kuhn, Jaquain Williams, and Adrien Robinson are 3 surprise players, that no one knew much about or didn't expect em to be picked when we picked em...

Comment

I don't even think we're drafting a TE this year.. too much other needs

Comment

lol, in the previous years, i had an idea, with Ross, Nicks(needed a WR that year), and Phillips(needed a safety, he was mocked all over Giants.com lol) Prince, didn't see that coming, and Wilson i did not expect to be the pick

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
              lol, in the previous years, i had an idea, with Ross, Nicks(needed a WR that year), and Phillips(needed a safety, he was mocked all over Giants.com lol) Prince, didn't see that coming, and Wilson i did not expect to be the pick
              I was very surprised with the Ross pick..

Comment

Jpp surprised me(and many others)

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                  I don't even think we're drafting a TE this year.. too much other needs
                  THeres never to many needs when it comes to Mid to Late rd guys.. This is one of teh deepest TE classes in years, with possible starters galore(dion sims, joe fauria, zach ertz, ty eifert, gavin escobar, v.mcdonald, t.kelce, nick kasa, levine toilolo, jordan reed, and michael williams).. I would be shocked if we don't draft a TE this yr.. Thats litteraly off the top of my head, i'm sure i missed a few..

Comment

I really like Levine Toilolo.

Comment

Kelce is my guy..

Comment

Dion Sims is a beast MSU,. Williams from Bama had a nice senior bowl with that catch over Mc Donald from Manuel, can he block too though?

Comment

I do not consider Prince a "surprise" pick. He was not mocked to us because he was rated way higher than where we were picking. A few teams gambled on QB's early and it caused Prince to drop.

In fact, I would argue that it was the opposite of a surprise pick. At the time we picked, everyone on TV was saying we would now take prince. It was just that obvious.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatone View Post
                            Jpp surprised me(and many others)
                            Surprised me too. I remember the outcry on the boards after that pick.

Comment

I will be surprise if he drafts a RT in the first like Fluker.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X