Linebackers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
    Reese will just over look any decent linebacker, and draft another bust like he does every single year
    I'd bet on this before betting on us actually trying to improve LB

Comment

Tis kid Cornelius Washington from Georgia is lighting it up at the combine. Anyone seen film on him? Is his on field production as good as his combine stats?

Comment

Originally posted by NYCDBS View Post
        Tis kid Cornelius Washington from Georgia is lighting it up at the combine. Anyone seen film on him? Is his on field production as good as his combine stats?
        He had awful production this year. But their are rumors he bulked up a ton for this season to play inside more and lost a lot of his flexibility because of that. Much more productive in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
          He had awful production this year. But their are rumors he bulked up a ton for this season to play inside more and lost a lot of his flexibility because of that. Much more productive in 2011
          I guess I will watch 2011 tape never saw anything special on his 2012 stuff

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
            Reese will just over look any decent linebacker, and draft another bust like he does every single year
            What an incredibly silly statement.

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
              I have heard a lot of people say that Khaseem Greene and Arthur Brown are too small to play MLB. My question is why? Brown is 6' 241lbs and Greene is 6'1 242lbs. That is almost exactly the same size as Manti Teo who everyone agrees can and will play MLB.

Patrick Willis 6'1 242
              Navorro Bowman 6' 242
              etc.

So again, why are they "too small" to play MLB?
              I get your point but you are simply using measurements. Physically look at the players you mentioned....similar measurements but they don't all look similar do they? Height/weight doesn't tell how your body is built. Some people carry weight much different than others. Take a MLB for example. You don't want a guy big up top with thin legs. Someone with the same height/weight can be built more stout, thick legs to hold the point of attack.

Comment

Greene in the 2nd and I'll be thrilled..

Comment

Originally posted by Duckdownman View Post
                  I get your point but you are simply using measurements. Physically look at the players you mentioned....similar measurements but they don't all look similar do they? Height/weight doesn't tell how your body is built. Some people carry weight much different than others. Take a MLB for example. You don't want a guy big up top with thin legs. Someone with the same height/weight can be built more stout, thick legs to hold the point of attack.
                  I think they all look very similar to be honest. brown is built every bit as well as Bowman. And may be more athletic.

Comment

Theres alot of backers i woulden't mind.. Damontre Moore at SLB would be great value, and Sio Moore, Khaseeme Greene, and Gerald Hodges all excite me as well...

Comment

I don't want a lber in the first 3 rounds if he isn't capable of rushing the passer.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        I don't want a lber in the first 3 rounds if he isn't capable of rushing the passer.
                        That's just dumb

Comment

That's just dumb
                          If you say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                            If you say so.
                            i understand the no non-pass rush guys in the top 10 or even top 20. But to say they have no value in the first three rounds is completely false.

Comment

That's just dumb
                              i dunno i kind of agree. with the crop of lbs in this class, if he cant get after the qb or at the least displayed measurables at the combine that suggest he an be coahed to get after the qb, then i wouldnt want him in the first 3 rds either...dunno how thats controversial. i can understand a diff opinion if u feel otherwise, just personal preference i guess

Comment

I would love Greene. Even at OLB this guys will be a monster. He just has all the tools and instinct to make a splash in this league... Pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X