• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I hope they go for linemen early
    Bingo!

Comment

Is there any chance that we can get a good free agent LB and use the pick on getting another saftey. Kenny Phillips is my man, but when he goes down our D backfeild gets burnt!
      THE FAN BEHIND ENEMY LINES

Comment

Originally posted by robertdobson88 View Post
        Is there any chance that we can get a good free agent LB and use the pick on getting another saftey. Kenny Phillips is my man, but when he goes down our D backfeild gets burnt!
        we don't have enough money to sign our own FAs let alone make a splash for someone that's looking to make a big payday that's on the open market. What we could afford wouldn't be any better then what we've had. So therefore you do it through the draft and then the undrafted FAs
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

My money is on OL

Comment

Even if we strengthen the O line, can we run the ball enought to keep the clock running when we have a lead? I can't stand the 3 and outs that go on every late game in Nov. and Dec.
            THE FAN BEHIND ENEMY LINES

Comment

Think it all depends on when they draft a LB. If Ogletree falls to the Giants pick, and they take a shot on him, I imagine he will start immediately. If they go with the usual 3rd-7th round picks for a LB, they probly wont start, probly ever, but who knows we may get lucky for once.

Comment

As long as Manti Te'o isn't here. The New York media would destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                  As long as Manti Te'o isn't here. The New York media would destroy him
                  Seriously, meeting a chick on the internet, with a voice like that on the phone, only to find out its a very confused guy, I think, was punishment enough for Teo. The dude made a mistake, and got suckered by the internet. Sh** happens, let the man move on and start playing pro football.

Comment

it's gonna be ogeltree, I can just feel it. issues aside, he has NYG written all over him., and is a classic JR kind of player..athletic, fast, long frame, raw.

Comment

Working...
                    X