Dion Jordan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Jordan

Where do you think Dion Jordan goes in this draft?If he falls a bit do you think we have a shot at trading up to get him?

I still dont exactly know what position he is going to play. If I had to guess i'd say he going to be a 34 OLB.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
      I still dont exactly know what position he is going to play. If I had to guess i'd say he going to be a 34 OLB.
      Kinda my thinking as well.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Mike Mayock is in love with Dion Jordan.. I'll tell ya what, i'm thinking more and more that Margus Hunt can easily play end in a 4/3.. He has no problem with bending even at his height, and is fast and powerful.. He just did beuatifully in the on field drill where u follow the ball side to side and then go into a back pedal, did it as fluidly as Dion Jordan... Margus Hunt is on my radar, offically! I'm sold!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Mike Mayock is in love with Dion Jordan.. I'll tell ya what, i'm thinking more and more that Margus Hunt can easily play end in a 4/3.. He has no problem with bending even at his height, and is fast and powerful.. He just did beuatifully in the on field drill where u follow the ball side to side and then go into a back pedal, did it as fluidly as Dion Jordan... Margus Hunt is on my radar, offically! I'm sold!
          Yeah I been keeping tabs on this guy too ... Margus Hunt might be a real sleeper in this draft.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I think he just keeps adding weight and plays 3-4 OLB. Or perhaps Leo.

Don't think he makes it out of the top 10

Comment

I heard he gained 20 pounds for the combine and still ran a 4.53 WOW

Comment

Originally posted by quan the don View Post
                I heard he gained 20 pounds for the combine and still ran a 4.53 WOW
                Yea. But gaining 20 pounds when he was only 226 pounds during the season...

He's still undersized and needs to add another 20 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                  Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                  Kinda my thinking as well.
                  I would have to agree with both of you gentlemen as well. He is a great athlete, but is too light currently to play 4-3 DE in my opinion. I think he can add a few lbs and play effectively in the 3-4 at LB. He is good enough to drop in coverage, yet get after the QB.

Comment

He doesn't have to be a base end in a 4-3. Just like Von Miller isn't. Jordan can play SAM. Then move to DE during passing downs

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      He doesn't have to be a base end in a 4-3. Just like Von Miller isn't. Jordan can play SAM. Then move to DE during passing downs
                      classic tweener

Comment

I get what you are saying, but dont you think a 300-320lb tackle will be able to just wash him out of the play if he stayed at his current weight?

And another question, you think he could fit into the Sam position in a 4-3 defense? You think he would fit good into Fewell's scheme?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
                          I get what you are saying, but dont you think a 300-320lb tackle will be able to just wash him out of the play if he stayed at his current weight?

And another question, you think he could fit into the Sam position in a 4-3 defense? You think he would fit good into Fewell's scheme?
                          As a pass rusher? No. Size isn't that important.

As for Fitting with the giants, don't think it matters. There's no way he is falling to 19

Comment

As a pass rusher? No. Size isn't that important.

As for Fitting with the giants, don't think it matters. There's no way he is falling to 19
                            Well I wonder how long Jordan will be rehabbing that shoulder after the surgery. I wonder if he will be ready for mini-camps, OTAs and training camp. I dont know how serious that injury and/or surgery is. But yeah, he looks like he may be a top 10 to 15 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              Hunt is a stud. Incredible balance and great footwork would like to see him on our team.

Comment

Working...
                              X