Mingo-Keep at DE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
    With his athleticism and ability to rush the passer, I'd say he's probably the best OLB in the draft with Jarvis Jones's injury concerns.

All that speed coming off the edge with JPP on the other side will be too much for a RT to handle. As other people have said on here, LSU did not use him correctly so by playing him as a linebacker and situational passrusher you will get the most value out of his skillset. VON MILLER BABY.
    He is great with the read option 2. His burst is better then almost every RB so he can cheat on the QB and still catch them.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-25-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
      With his athleticism and ability to rush the passer, I'd say he's probably the best OLB in the draft with Jarvis Jones's injury concerns.

All that speed coming off the edge with JPP on the other side will be too much for a RT to handle. As other people have said on here, LSU did not use him correctly so by playing him as a linebacker and situational passrusher you will get the most value out of his skillset. VON MILLER BABY.
      can't argue with that. don't think he makes it past 15.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        Mingo is one of my personal wish list picks for rd 1. But, I keep hearing how hes going to have to move to LB. Now, I know he has the athleticism to convert, but at 240 and his frame, how is he all that different than Osi? Plus, Mingo's been a DE his tenure at LSU. As a DE, Mingo has athleticism that is close to unmatchable as it gets. but as a lb? he's still athletic, but its not as dominant from the LB spot.

Keep him at DE, and let him and JPP take turns speed rushing and power rushing. Mingo burning the edge is something I think could potentially replace the loss of Osi.

edit-plus he'd prob be the best help we could get defending the read option...
        He is going to play OLB in a 3-4 D or SLB in a 4-3, I don't see it other way.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
        X