Dion Jordan Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dion Jordan Oregon

Dion Jordan is a hybrid OLB/DE Pass rusher. He is fast and athletic. He is getting shoulder surgery after the combine which could cause him to slide down. If he fell enough to the Giants at 19 would you take him?

I'm thinking a hybrid is what we do not need. What position do you see him in? DE or OLB?
    Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

No, we need a proven linebacker..

Comment

I'm thinking we need a LB preferably a MLB, the way we got gouged up the middle last year we need something!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
          I'm thinking we need a LB preferably a MLB, the way we got gouged up the middle last year we need something!
          Yeah but Te'o is really not known for being a run stuffer. Also we lost Boley so we need an outside edge rusher.

Comment

Jordan is an interesting player. I do not think that he fits our defense well because he reminds me of an Aldon Smith/Demarcus Ware type player in the future. He would need to add weight and do it w/o losing his speed which is his best quality IMO. 3-4 teams are a better fit for Jordan I think but he is an interesting player for sure.
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

I agree that we need more of a pure LB. Although this kid looked solid. I would still go with OL in first then look at a John Bostic in second or third. Not exciting I know but it fills a major need. Initially I was hoping Shariff Floyd was going to be there but now with the DT from Utah with a heart condition he Floyd just hit top of the list.

Comment

He could be a great steal at 19 but then again he could be Clint Sintim all over again.

Comment

Does ANYONE on this board ever consider our defensive philosophy when thinking of stuff like this? He is a 34 LB and wouldnt be a value to us in our defense. We have much more pressing needs then a speedster OLB.

Does Sintim ring any bells?

Comment

Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
                    Does ANYONE on this board ever consider our defensive philosophy when thinking of stuff like this? He is a 34 LB and wouldnt be a value to us in our defense. We have much more pressing needs then a speedster OLB.

Does Sintim ring any bells?
                    we just need LB's, period.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                      He could be a great steal at 19 but then again he could be Clint Sintim all over again.
                      Coming out of the draft Jordan & sintim aren't even on the same planet

Comment

He's a top 5 pick. No way he's around for the Giants. He will prob go to the Eagles and his ole head coach.

Comment

Working...
                        X