If we don't go for a LB in the first

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
    In all seriousness I would be pumped with the Ogletree pick, I think character issues can be dealt with if the player goes into the right locker room with the right coach
    I don't even know if he'll be there for us and didn't he only play one season as MLB? I like the pick but I have my doubts. I'm more sure of Te'o but then again, I like Ogletree as well. Only problem I have with Ogletree is his hands..he seems to get stiffed up when he tries to get through the line.

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
      I don't even know if he'll be there for us and didn't he only play one season as MLB? I like the pick but I have my doubts. I'm more sure of Te'o but then again, I like Ogletree as well. Only problem I have with Ogletree is his hands..he seems to get stiffed up when he tries to get through the line.
      Ya thats the biggest knock on him is he cant shed blocks, which from everything I have seen is true, but technique can be taught freak athletic ability cant.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
        Ya thats the biggest knock on him is he cant shed blocks, which from everything I have seen is true, but technique can be taught freak athletic ability cant.
        Can he be a leader as well? Te'o seems to be that leader we need. Look at how he's handled this Catfish crap..

Comment

Ill be disgusted if we take a non pass rushing lb in the first rd

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
            Ill be disgusted if we take a non pass rushing lb in the first rd

Olgetree is a headcase and per rotoworld has been UNIMPRESSIVE in interviews. One NFL team's player personnel director characterized Georgia ILB Alec Ogletree as an "immature idiot."

I WOULD STAY AWAY!

Comment

id rather teo in the 2nd which doesnt seem as impossible anymore, or minter...

Comment

It will be interesting to see what falls our way, look what happened with Prince....

Comment

just because the giants don't usually select guys with character issues doesn't mean things can't change depending on the need and what the player brings to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    just because the giants don't usually select guys with character issues doesn't mean things can't change depending on the need and what the player brings to the table.
                    It's not they don't "usually" do it... They have NEVER done it

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                      It's not they don't "usually" do it... They have NEVER done it
                      Well at least not in early rounds or 1st round for that matter. That been said Jayron Housley had big red flags coming out of college and Reese was sold on his " athletic arrogance " drafting him on the 3rd.
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                        Well at least not in early rounds or 1st round for that matter. That been said Jayron Housley had big red flags coming out of college and Reese was sold on his " athletic arrogance " drafting him on the 3rd.
                        Yea. 3rd round seems to be when they start being ok with significant character issues. Manningham was another with some red flags

Comment

Working...
                        X