Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manti Te'o in a Giants uniform?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hosely might have been a risk but he had the athleticism to warrant the pick. Te'o isn't a 1st round talent in my opinion, maybe he'll prove us wrong...
    Miss me yet? sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Te'os pathetic performance in the National Championship game coupled with a mediocre at best combine performance leaves me with the opinion that Te'o in a Giant uniform would be nothing to be excited about!

      Comment


      • #18
        If we take teo in the first i will be beyond infuriated

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Eh..this was his moment to prove people wrong from his bad play in the BCS title game and he looked very very average.
          Before my post: "Hello all my giants fans, have been a lurker on most giants boards including this one for some time now and am excited about the upcoming draft and the season. can't with to mix it up with some of you non-professional draft gurus."

          Note: not that I am a big fan of T'eo, especially at #19 overall, still "you cannot base a 4 year collegiate career off of one BCS title game; Mayock has gone on to say that the whole ND team in general looked horrible against Alabama." This is the general consensus amongst posters who only look at the nationally televised bright light games vs the people who do their homework with any player.

          Comment


          • #20
            Zero chance IMHO
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              Ton of guys I'd rather have at LB than Te'o from this draft. The underrated Arthur Brown from Kansas State, speedy Zaviar Gooden from Mizzou, or the versatile Jamie Collins from Southern Miss.
              I'd rather see Kevin Minter in blue to be honest. Yeah he posted about the same time in the 40 as Te'o, but he had pretty much zero of the character issues...

              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

              Comment


              • #22
                Teo will be around in the later rounds and the GMEN might take a shot, don't think a lot of teams think he can be a real impact player in the NFL, good but is not going to go early.
                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

                Comment


                • #23
                  His senior year shows what a good player he can be; he made a tonne of plays for Notre Dame on their way to the national championship. Regardless of the Catfish scandal, he should be judged on the tape and his Combine performance. http://www.downattheone.com/NFL/Wher...-the-NFL-Draft

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    I'd rather see Kevin Minter in blue to be honest. Yeah he posted about the same time in the 40 as Te'o, but he had pretty much zero of the character issues...
                    Really good against the run but I think he's going to be thoroughly owned in coverage at the NFL level.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                      I don't know. After his combine it looks like Chase may be more athletic than he is in his current form. Plus, they're saying size wise(at the combine he came in at 6011 and 241lbs.) he is more apt for the outside. Now, apparently, the questions surrounding him are not whether his heart is in football or anything similar to that...it is his sexual preference. I think there may be too much of a black cloud around this guy for the the normally media savvy Giants to take a chance on.
                      haha Chase 2.0

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by NYGdraftMIND View Post
                        Before my post: "Hello all my giants fans, have been a lurker on most giants boards including this one for some time now and am excited about the upcoming draft and the season. can't with to mix it up with some of you non-professional draft gurus."

                        Note: not that I am a big fan of T'eo, especially at #19 overall, still "you cannot base a 4 year collegiate career off of one BCS
                        title game; Mayock has gone on to say that the whole ND team in general looked horrible against Alabama." This is the general consensus amongst posters who only look at the nationally televised bright light games vs the people who do their homework with any player.
                        If you can't show up in a National Championship game I don't want you. He looked lousy in all aspects of the game. True, Bama made the whole Irish defense look inept but Te'o looked out of his league when he should of been making a statement of how good of a player he is on the big stage.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by GiantsSB23 View Post
                          “We’re more interested in what kind of football player he is than anything else,” said Reese, who drafted a character risk in corner Jayron Hosley a year ago. “We’ll investigate it and we’ll see how it goes.”

                          If Te'o I still available by the time they get to pick 19 I think he'll be a Giant and I don't disagree because we need a linebackers badly!!
                          With Teo's poor combine performance, while unlikely, I wouldnt be shocked if he falls to our second round pick.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Down at the One View Post
                            His senior year shows what a good player he can be; he made a tonne of plays for Notre Dame on their way to the national championship. Regardless of the Catfish scandal, he should be judged on the tape and his Combine performance. http://www.downattheone.com/NFL/Wher...-the-NFL-Draft
                            Tape looks good until he plays competition in the title game and his combine is average at best. Look, I'm a Notre Dame fan and was hoping during the season that the Giants would nab the guy up. But, with this guy I think it was more hype than substance. If he is there in the third then I say grab him. I would even think in the second it would be hard to pass him up.

                            The guy had alot of time to prepare for the Combine and he shows up and is mediocre.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Blah Blah Blah, he won't be coming to New York.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Put this up last night
                                Kinda slacked on this 1 it was requested a bunch

                                Teo vs Bama

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X