No announcement yet.

Toadofsteel Mock 2.0 (post-combine)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A passing team taking a right tackle who is not a good pass blocker at 19? Doesn't make much sense.

Minter can't back peddle and turn. If you enjoy watching the linebackers get beat in coverage all the time then he's your guy

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Alright I'm updating to 2.1... Since the consensus here is that Minter is definitely NOT a first round pick, I'm dropping him back to the second. I don't want to hear any complaints that he's not going to be there at 49. We still need an ILB and Ogletree is NOT the answer. He will only completely destabalize our locker room...

We still need a beefy OT especially for the right side, so I'm putting Fluker in there.
      Why would u post a mock if u didnt want feedback from the rest of the board?

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
        Why would u post a mock if u didnt want feedback from the rest of the board?
        I do want to hear feedback. I listened to feedback from my first mock, and then heard the exact opposite feedback on 2.0... Getting contradictory feedback is what annoys me.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by WiIdcat View Post
          Te'o has ZERO character issues...
          Its not character as much as it's mental stability.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

fluker and minter back to back...yuckkkkkk

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
            Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Is there a good 2nd or 3rd round RT I should know about? I'm more than willing to change this up again, especially now that we know that Beatty really is locked up for the long haul...

Comment

Is there a good 2nd or 3rd round RT I should know about? I'm more than willing to change this up again, especially now that we know that Beatty really is locked up for the long haul...
                I think there is an inherent mistake in looking for a RT. Should be looking for a LT. Pass blocking > Run blocking when you have a top QB.

But there are lots of 2nd/3rd round guys. Melenik Watson, Kyle Long, Dallas Thomas, Terron Armstead.

And 4/5th round you have guys like Brennan Williams and Xavier Nixon

Comment

Hmm... Terron Armstead would be a nice pick if we can get him, plus JR loves his athletes... would he be more likely a 2nd or 3rd?

Comment

Hmm... Terron Armstead would be a nice pick if we can get him, plus JR loves his athletes... would he be more likely a 2nd or 3rd?
                    Probably 2nd after his combine performance. I think Armstead holds more value to a zone blocking team too...

Comment

that number 1 pick could be jonathan banks. he would be nice along side prince with hosely in the slot.

Comment

Alright I'm updating to 2.1... Since the consensus here is that Minter is definitely NOT a first round pick, I'm dropping him back to the second. I don't want to hear any complaints that he's not going to be there at 49. We still need an ILB and Ogletree is NOT the answer. He will only completely destabalize our locker room...

We still need a beefy OT especially for the right side, so I'm putting Fluker in there.
                        Don't change your mock to please other ppl. When doing your mock just pick who YOU want with players YOU think will be there. Just cause someone doesn't think a player will be there were you slotted him means jack. It's your evaluation not theirs.

Comment

Don't like it, we have issues at CB that a 1st rounder would help with, DE depth and DT Depth. Not sure I like your ILB though if we picked someone the second round would be nice. I'd try and find some raw talent at the lower levels. (Sorry)

Comment

Not a fan of the 1st pick. And I would personally take LB Khaseem Greene with 2nd pick over Minter.

Comment

Id be pretty pissed off if this is what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
                                Not a fan of the 1st pick. And I would personally take LB Khaseem Greene with 2nd pick over Minter.

Greene is really a Will only... and I believe the giants want J Will as a starter there. Minter at least is an inside backer.

But I dont particularly like Minter.... Or Greene for that matter

Comment

Working...
                                X