Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there teams we could trade out of the first round with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    The trade value chart is just a rough guide. If there is nobody at 19 that any team wants hey may offer their 2nd and a 6th. Which would be way less than the trade value chart says you deserve. But that's what supply and demand does.
    Ok gotcha, thanks for the explanation. Yes I do understand the supply and demand think, economics! And we know that owner/GM/coach "A" might value a certain position greater or less than owner/GM/coach "B" based on scheme etc.

Comment

Rhodes should be there at 19 imo. Hope so anyway. Im really pulling for Rhodes or DE Ansah. Both could excel big time in our system imo.

Comment

Ogletree or Trufant.. if all those guys are gone..

Comment

Not Ogletree at #19, we are not really in a situation to take risks on someone that could be a bust (not because of his talent, but because of his attitude).

Comment

Please, no goddamn Ogletree...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Another option I was thinking of: If Warmack falls to #17, could we trade with Pittsburgh to grab him? Our 1st+4th is worth 875+68 = 943, while Pitt's #17 pick is worth 950. Alternatively, if we could trade 1st+3rd (875+185= 1060) to St. Louis for the #15 pick (1050), we could jump up to there. If what people are saying about Guards not being picked in the top 15 picks of the draft is true, we could easily nab a powerful guard of the future... No way he falls all the way to 19 though, if he's on the board when Dallas picks, he's gone...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
              X