IF we traded back for more picks....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF we traded back for more picks....

What could/would we get for our 1st rounder? I have no clue about draft value so I am curious what people think we would get.......a 2nd & 3rd?

I was kind of wondering the same like grab Jonathan Banks or Arthur Brown in the early 2nd if they fall that far. I would be fine with that if there is no one at 19 we could really use.
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
      What could/would we get for our 1st rounder? I have no clue about draft value so I am curious what people think we would get.......a 2nd & 3rd?
      all depends on the teams willing to trade up. What position they are in the 2nd and 3rd. whos available. etc.

Comment

Maybe a team out there that wants to draft a 1st round QB, but doesn't want to burn an early 1st pick for them? They trade back into the 1st with ours......

Comment

Trade with Cleveland for this year's 2nd and next year's first.

Comment

It is an impossible question to answer without knowing how far we would trade back. Your best bet it to do a search for the various "draft value" boards out there and compare the difference between the picks.

Keep in mind, the teams most likely to trade up for a 1st round pick are either A) a team that sorely needs a QB, and 1 happens to be on the board when our pick rolls around. or B) a team that consider themselves 1 or 2 players away from being contenders for a title.
            sigpic

Comment

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....rst-round-with

Comment

Working...
              X