Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaseem greene 2nd round

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/in..._river_default

Hes gotten up to 241 in weight and ran a good 40....trying to prove he can carry the weight

this is who I want in the 2nd.. He's a tackling machine and I think he'll be a 3 down LB

Comment

There's going to be so much good talent this year in the 2nd round. I'm hoping the Giants can trade down and pick up and extra pick. Greene is definitely one of the players I'm eyeing for the Gmen.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Yeah he would be of great value for the Giants, he is probably my favorite linebacker in this draft, and probably the most complete outside linebacker. He is not freakishly athletic but he is a playmaker and a tackle machine.

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel_1 View Post
          Yeah he would be of great value for the Giants, he is probably my favorite linebacker in this draft, and probably the most complete outside linebacker. He is not freakishly athletic but he is a playmaker and a tackle machine.
          Can he play middle?

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
            There's going to be so much good talent this year in the 2nd round. I'm hoping the Giants can trade down and pick up and extra pick. Greene is definitely one of the players I'm eyeing for the Gmen.
            exactly how i feel....Trading to the end of the 1st & grabbing a extra 2nd would be awesome...

Comment

I'm pretty sure he could, but it would be better to leave him in the outside... On a 4-3 the OLB is more important than the MLB.

Comment

I would like the pick very much. He is a tackling machine. I just hope that we can get a good CB and OT in the draft if we address the LB position early on because there are good LB's that could be had 3rd or later. Greene would be a very good fit for our team though I feel.
                sigpic
                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                __________________________________________________ ______
                Mock Draft
                1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                __________________________________________________ ______
                Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Zaviar Gooden might be a better pick up, however, we need an MLB.

Comment

hes one of my favorite players in the entire draft, and has been for most of the yr.. I think hes just what the doctor ordered to helping improve are LB core..

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                      Zaviar Gooden might be a better pick up, however, we need an MLB.
                      The thing I like about Gooden is how smooth he is in zone coverage. He has a Great backpedal and is able to change directions quickly when he has to.

Comment

Greene is not particularly physical. Similar to Zach brown last year but not as good an athlete. He's a weakside only guy who needs to be kept mostly clean. He could be a good player there, but that's not really what the giants need

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          The thing I like about Gooden is how smooth he is in zone coverage. He has a Great backpedal and is able to change directions quickly when he has to.
                          Dreadful instincts.. Thats all mayock kept saying.. He said everything but the guys a workout warrior... He loved Khaseem Greene and said his instincts are off the chart and Mayock said simply "this guys gonna be a heck of a pro".. Not that hes always right, but such a direct quote was pretty endorsing on Greenes behalf..

Comment

Working...
                          X