Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which DE would you take??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    If i could choose my DE at 19 for GMEN, i'd go with Bjorn Werner.. Werner opposite JPP would be alot of fun to watch.. I love me some Ansah and Tank Carradine as well though..


    1). Werner
    2). Ansah
    3) Carradine
    4). Moore
    5). Okafor

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      If i could choose my DE at 19 for GMEN, i'd go with Bjorn Werner.. Werner opposite JPP would be alot of fun to watch.. I love me some Ansah and Tank Carradine as well though..


      1). Werner
      2). Ansah
      3) Carradine
      4). Moore
      5). Okafor
      I like this ranking.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        I like this ranking.
        THanks buddy.. I think Werner would be my biggest hopeful at this point for us.. I'm still all for trading down and grabbing additonal picks though...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          THanks buddy.. I think Werner would be my biggest hopeful at this point for us.. I'm still all for trading down and grabbing additonal picks though...
          I really like Carradine, but the #19 pick is probably too high for him, and he probably will be gone by the time that we pick in the 2nd.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            I really like Carradine, but the #19 pick is probably too high for him, and he probably will be gone by the time that we pick in the 2nd.
            Ya, trading down and getting a Carradine or Okafor while also adding additonal picks is really enticing to me..

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Ya, trading down and getting a Carradine or Okafor while also adding additonal picks is really enticing to me..
              I wouldn't be shocked if one of Okafor, Moore, or Carradine is there at #49. If thats the case, I think maybe DE in 2nd is the best way to go. I think there will be a falling BPA at 19 that will set the tone for this draft.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by born blue View Post
                I wouldn't be shocked if one of Okafor, Moore, or Carradine is there at #49. If thats the case, I think maybe DE in 2nd is the best way to go. I think there will be a falling BPA at 19 that will set the tone for this draft.
                I don't think theres a chance that Moore will be there, but maybe Okafor, but doubtful.. The pass rushers are gonna go quick, i believe.. I'm talking Datone Jones, Margus Hunt as well.. I woulden't be shocked if Carradine, Moore, Werner, Jones, Hunt, Okafor, Ansah, and Montgomery are all gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.. Pass rushers go quickly... Then again, one might sneak through...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  I don't think theres a chance that Moore will be there, but maybe Okafor, but doubtful.. The pass rushers are gonna go quick, i believe.. I'm talking Datone Jones, Margus Hunt as well.. I woulden't be shocked if Carradine, Moore, Werner, Jones, Hunt, Okafor, Ansah, and Montgomery are all gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.. Pass rushers go quickly... Then again, one might sneak through...
                  Yeah, you're probably right about Moore/Ansah/Werner and likely Jones/Okafor too. I'm skeptical of Hunt and not sold on him...not sure I want him even if he is there, but need to watch more tape before making up my mind.

                  Still think Tank will be there because of his injury and Montgomery may be sliding (Walt currently has him mocked in 3rd, #73 overall for what that's worth).

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    I don't think theres a chance that Moore will be there, but maybe Okafor, but doubtful.. The pass rushers are gonna go quick, i believe.. I'm talking Datone Jones, Margus Hunt as well.. I woulden't be shocked if Carradine, Moore, Werner, Jones, Hunt, Okafor, Ansah, and Montgomery are all gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.. Pass rushers go quickly... Then again, one might sneak through...
                    Agree but like many I have my doubts about Moore playing DE in a 4-3 D. The reports today on NFL Network said his weight got up to 260 lbs in his proday.
                    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                      Agree but like many I have my doubts about Moore playing DE in a 4-3 D. The reports today on NFL Network said his weight got up to 260 lbs in his proday.
                      Ya, and he also upped his bench press reps from 12 to 19 in a matter of a wk..lol Thats why i dont' get all crazy about the combine.. This guy prooved his worth on the field... Hes always had the lower half strength, it was just upper body which as u can see, with right people training u, can be corrected quickly..

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X