Alec Ogletree OLB out of Georgia would be a good choice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I think it is just a byproduct of there being too many threads on this kid. This is like the 10th one( or maybe he just comes up that much). People need to look before posting really. Opinions get rehashed too much.
    Well then if you dont want to talk about him, what do you think of Ogletree?
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

lol

Comment

I think his talent is overwhelming, but his off the field issues may drop him to the 2nd round of the draft but I don't think any later
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          I think his talent is overwhelming, but his off the field issues may drop him to the 2nd round of the draft but I don't think any later
          And this is a good thing actually, he may fall to 19 and we have a chance to get him. I havnt seen one mock draft yet where Ogletree is taken before us.

Comment

Drafting a mlb in the first round would be a terrible idea. Regardless of how good the player is.

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
              Well then if you dont want to talk about him, what do you think of Ogletree?
              Cute, but the humor is lost in your bad reading comprehension.

I did not say I dont want to talk about him, I said I dont think we should do it in 10 different threads.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                Drafting a mlb in the first round would be a terrible idea. Regardless of how good the player is.
                this depends on who is available and if the FO values them at 19. if they had a LB core that could tackle and cover this would be a terrible idea. since we don't and considering the rise of the spread offense and the speed of present day WR's and QB's, they need LB's who are capable of this task. the front 7 seven all need to do their part thus alleviating pressure on the secondary enabling them too make plays instead of playing clean up or being asked to cover WR's for too long. look at SF, great DL, stud LB's and a decent secondary. that front 7 brings it and makes their secondary look good. it's time to get back to the days of having a respectable LB core. I'm not saying they need an all pro LB core or even guys picked in the first round, but just some athletic and hopefully mean SOB's who tackle and are not a total liability in coverage. they need to make teams think twice about getting cute with the running game, if you run the ball there will be consequences. our run D is soft serve ice cream and it's not all on the front 4. jerry, get us some LB's.
                Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 03-08-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Preach.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    this depends on who is available and if the FO values them at 19. if they had a LB core that could tackle and cover this would be a terrible idea. since we don't and considering the rise of the spread offense and the speed of present day WR's and QB's, they need LB's who are capable of this task. the front 7 seven all need to do their part thus alleviating pressure on the secondary enabling them too make plays instead of playing clean up or being asked to cover WR's for too long. look at SF, great DL, stud LB's and a decent secondary. that front 7 brings it and makes their secondary look good. it's time to get back to the days of having a respectable LB core. I'm not saying they need an all pro LB core or even guys picked in the first round, but just some athletic and hopefully mean SOB's who tackle and are not a total liability in coverage. they need to make teams think twice about getting cute with the running game, if you run the ball there will be consequences. our run D is soft serve ice cream and it's not all on the front 4. jerry, get us some LB's.
                    No. Forget all that bull**** you just said. We need cheap starting quality players at expensive positions. 3tech pass rusher de and cb

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                      I agree, we've been in need of an athletic young mlb for a while. Tried to get rivers for that void, but has been hampered with injuries and underwhelming play. Ogletree, JWill and Rivers, is a very athletic, speed, will infuse more energy into the D. Don't necessary want him to be our first pick, think CB like Rhodes, Okafor or Ansah, are more first round worthy selections. Pray he falls to the second, and the DUI raises some red flags in many teams minds.

Comment

No. Forget all that bull**** you just said. We need cheap starting quality players at expensive positions. 3tech pass rusher de and cb
                        lol..get a clue man, you obviously do not understand today's changing NFL and the current state of NFC east to be specific. the only BS in here is you and your ill thought comments and lack of manners. good day to you.

Comment

I think it is just a byproduct of there being too many threads on this kid. This is like the 10th one( or maybe he just comes up that much). People need to look before posting really. Opinions get rehashed too much.
                          He is the most talked about player on here. In fact a MLB has been the most talked about player almost every year on this board

Comment

Cute, but the humor is lost in your bad reading comprehension.

I did not say I dont want to talk about him, I said I dont think we should do it in 10 different threads.
                            If you said your opinion 10 times already, while troll another thread on the guy and whine about it? Move along and stop wasting time. Obviously some posters are still interested in the conversation if its a 5 pg thread.
                            2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                            "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                            - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                              If you said your opinion 10 times already, while troll another thread on the guy and whine about it? Move along and stop wasting time. Obviously some posters are still interested in the conversation if its a 5 pg thread.
                              You misquoted me and i corrected you on what I said. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

As to this thread and my opinion of Ogletree, i have less than half as many posts in this thread as you, so what were your saying about my opinion being overexpressed?

These forums are all about debate and discussion. You are going to have to get used to other people who's opinions you dont like.
                              Last edited by BlueSanta; 03-10-2013, 10:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

You misquoted me and i corrected you on what I said. Sorry it hurt your feelings.

As to this thread and my opinion of Ogletree, i have less than half as many posts in this thread as you, so what were your saying about my opinion being overexpressed?

These forums are all about debate and discussion. You are going to have to get used to other people who's opinions you dont like.
                                Didnt hurt my feeling, BlueSanta. I just dont see the point on you saying Ogletree has been discussed too much if theres 5 pages of posters here still discussing him. Why waste your time opening the thread and complaining if its of no interest to you? I really dont care either way, but it seems like a waste of your time. Anyway, no hard feelings over here.. have a good one.
                                2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                                - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X