Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Giants Draft Pick In The Last 10 Years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Jpp is the best Giants draft pick in the last 10 years? not a chance. He had an ok rookie year, followed by a great sophmore season, and his 3rd year was just good, nothing special...does he have the potential to be the best? absolutely..At this point in time I'm gonna go with Osi or Snee. Snee has been a rock for this O-line and Osi brought years and years of sacks/foreced fumbles.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Clint Sintim.
      Over Beckum?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #33
        No question.....Bradshaw......followed by Jacobs.....4th rounder out of SIU and currently the Giants all time leader in rushing touchdowns.....

        Comment


        • #34
          Easily Phillip Rivers.

          Comment


          • #35
            Close call between Osi and Tuck for me although it could change to JPP or Nicks in the next couple of years if they keep performing well

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Scottish Giant View Post
              Close call between Osi and Tuck for me although it could change to JPP or Nicks in the next couple of years if they keep performing well
              welcome to the boards

              Comment


              • #37
                Osi

                Comment


                • #38
                  Rivers, wouldn't have been able to get Eli without him.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                    No question.....Bradshaw......followed by Jacobs.....4th rounder out of SIU and currently the Giants all time leader in rushing touchdowns.....
                    i would agree with this if draft position and value were primary considerations!

                    but the best player picked in the last 10 years has to be JPP!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                      i would agree with this if draft position and value were primary considerations!

                      but the best player picked in the last 10 years has to be JPP!
                      This will probably become true, but its too early to say JPP. After only 3 years with only one of them a dominant season. The jury is still out. Last year teams knew they had to focus on JPP more than Tuck and Osi and his sack numbers dropped dramatically. Being a star is when teams know you're the best guy on the field and they do everything to stop you, and they still can't. Kind of like Demarcus Ware ( dare I mention a cowboy).
                      #80

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Philip Rivers for Eli Manning.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
                          2005 was a great Giant draft. No 1st rounder then Webster in the 2nd, Tuck in the 3rd and Jacobs in the 4th. Not bad at all. We also picked up Blackburn as a UDFA that year.
                          ^^
                          This
                          "Release the Kraken!"

                          - Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Osi, Hakeem, Snee, Tuck, JPP in that order.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Bradshaw, 7th round.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Has to be Bradshaw!!! No brainer for the value.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X