Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Giants Draft Pick In The Last 10 Years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    If its value Id say Justin Tuck to.

The Best player is probably Jason Pierre Paul but we just dont have the body of work yet to claim that,
    Ya, i'm talking both Value and production.. JPP wasen't really insane value at the time, as he went around where he was perdicted to go, even though hes starting to provide great value for that pick where we got em, as u said, not enough yrs yet, and also the value wasen't as great as it was getting tuck in the 3rd...

Comment

Originally posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
      Has to be Bradshaw!!! No brainer for the value.
      No doubt, he was good value, but over a premier pass rusher that u get in the 3rd rd? Not to mention, Tuck has played a heck of alot more then Bradshaw for us, and has anchored or been a key cog of the positon that has defined this great era in giants football, which is the defensive end...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        No doubt, he was good value, but over a premier pass rusher that u get in the 3rd rd? Not to mention, Tuck has played a heck of alot more then Bradshaw for us, and has anchored or been a key cog of the positon that has defined this great era in giants football, which is the defensive end...
        Bradshaw is looked at by the fans a lot more favorably then his actual production.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Ya, i'm talking both Value and production.. JPP wasen't really insane value at the time, as he went around where he was perdicted to go, even though hes starting to provide great value for that pick where we got em, as u said, not enough yrs yet, and also the value wasen't as great as it was getting tuck in the 3rd...
          I kinda agree. If you are talking 1 pick with no other factors weighed in, then maybe Bradshaw. But lets say we dont draft AB then we dont trade Ryan Grant either most likely and we still would have had a decent run game.

If you say we dont draft Tuck, then the last 5 years go VERY differently.
          sigpic

Comment

I mean, Bradshaw as a supplemental 7th rounder is pretty tough to beat, as is Tuck in the 3rd. Next year, though, I think Jaquain Williams puts himself into consideration...

Comment

David Wilson

Comment

Bradshaw was a great pick for a 7th rounder or whatever he was
                sigpic
                S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Gotta say Snee..too consistant and reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    If its value Id say Justin Tuck to.

The Best player is probably Jason Pierre Paul but we just dont have the body of work yet to claim that,
                    I'm going to get killed for this but if we're going value I'd have to say Diehl. Starting LT through two SB runs and he was a fifth round pick.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                      I'm going to get killed for this but if we're going value I'd have to say Diehl. Starting LT through two SB runs and he was a fifth round pick.
                      For a 5th thats a great pick honestly. He was been a starter for quite a few years. As of late he has turned into the clone of luke petitgout.. all I remember from him was the million false starts he had vs. Seattle and I was about to break my television watching that game haha. I would agree that for pure value that was a really good pick for where he was drafted much like Bradshaw. The impact they made on the team for being late draft picks is very nice.
                      sigpic

Comment

S. Moss lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                          David Wilson
                          to early to tell

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                            For a 5th thats a great pick honestly. He was been a starter for quite a few years. As of late he has turned into the clone of luke petitgout.. all I remember from him was the million false starts he had vs. Seattle and I was about to break my television watching that game haha. I would agree that for pure value that was a really good pick for where he was drafted much like Bradshaw. The impact they made on the team for being late draft picks is very nice.
                            DD won't remind me of Petitgout until he starts throwing a disc every other step.
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Idk I am just saying that based off how I hated having him on the team bc of the fact he didn't block well I thought and he got penalties like crazy. In that pespective I can see Diehl becoming like him..
                              sigpic
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              ________________________________________________________
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                                Idk I am just saying that based off how I hated having him on the team bc of the fact he didn't block well I thought and he got penalties like crazy. In that pespective I can see Diehl becoming like him..
                                Oh the penalties ... dunno which was worse, him or Bob Cratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X