Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    ur gonna end up being happy we wont have a shot at him. hes nowhere near the prospect JPP was imo...
    Easy to say that now after seeing what JPP could do in 2011. Certainly possible Ansah never has a season like that. As far as what they are being projected as in College they were talked about in the same exact range. Ansah is a little more physically developed then JPP coming out. If u go by age they are pretty much identical but because of Ansah being bigger he may very well end up like Coples as a 5 tech I still see him closer to that type of player then JPP. I think Ansah may develop into a better interior pass rusher than beating players on the edge

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
      This guys is an animal. Any chance he falls to 19?

Not with the Combine and hype he's had.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

If he is there we need to take him!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Easy to say that now after seeing what JPP could do in 2011. Certainly possible Ansah never has a season like that. As far as what they are being projected as in College they were talked about in the same exact range. Ansah is a little more physically developed then JPP coming out. If u go by age they are pretty much identical but because of Ansah being bigger he may very well end up like Coples as a 5 tech I still see him closer to that type of player then JPP. I think Ansah may develop into a better interior pass rusher than beating players on the edge
          which is why i said he may work out better as a dt...

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            JPP was a much better football player coming out of college than ansah, period. JPP was a 2 time JCC all american before getting to USF who put up some nice overall numbers. JPP could also rush the passer AND stop the run, something ansah has difficulties with. ansah having basically extremely limited football experience is getting drafted purely on what could be, he as of now is more hype than substance.

Comment

Working...
            X