Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy Ziggy Ziggy!!!

This guys is an animal. Any chance he falls to 19?

I say no chance..

Comment

5 - 15 range I'm betting.

Comment

Yea i didnt think so. Too much raw talent.

for whats its worth.. Charles davis has him falling to us.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-drafts

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
          5 - 15 range I'm betting.
          that may not be a problem if we wind up with another First round choice depending on how the Cruz thing plays out
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I actually find him and Devin Taylor to be somewhat similar. Tayloir i believe ran a 4.72 at the combine, though Ansah is a track athlete. If you watch Taylor against Michigan, he wraps up and closes in just like Ansah, with that speed like JPP. If we can't get Ansah, i like Taylor, Mopanga, or Q Smith.

Comment

He looked good in senior bowl
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                that may not be a problem if we wind up with another First round choice depending on how the Cruz thing plays out
                Teams drafting in the top 10 usually have a million holes so they won't use a high pick on someone on which they have to also dish out a huge contract. So Cruz won't help us there...

Comment

Would be nice to have him but I don't see it happening

Comment

this is my bust of the draft choice. i just dont see it. doesnt possess pass rush. doesnt look like he has that different kind of athleticism to form lethal pass rushes either. im not saying hes not athletic. he def is, in a run, jump kinda way. thats diff than using ur upper body while sprinting to cork and twist to create leverage and angles. he looks like an athletic DT to me. he might be better suited gaining a lil bit of weight and moving to DT. he looks like he has the strength to be a 3t even, BYU used him like that a lot too...id be ok with the pick bc id tell myself JR is JR, but really I hope we dont take him. id rather mingo, jones, cooper, warmack, etc

Comment

Ansah is a pipe dream at this point.. ain't happening

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                        I say no chance..
                        This sums it up for me. Ziggy has been my #1 for the Giants but he could very well go top 5. If he makes it past 10 there's no way gets through some of those teams in route to the Giants. If he starts to then I see teams trading up and swooping in to nab him.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                          This sums it up for me. Ziggy has been my #1 for the Giants but he could very well go top 5. If he makes it past 10 there's no way gets through some of those teams in route to the Giants. If he starts to then I see teams trading up and swooping in to nab him.
                          ur gonna end up being happy we wont have a shot at him. hes nowhere near the prospect JPP was imo...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            ur gonna end up being happy we wont have a shot at him. hes nowhere near the prospect JPP was imo...
                            Barely anyone here was excited over JPP as a prospect let alone the fact the Giants drafted him. Almost everyone on every forum was calling Pierre-Paul a bust before he ever even played a game. Not sure why people would think Ziggy is nowhere near him as a prospect. In reality though Ziggy doesn't have to be JPP....he just has to be the talented, athletic, huge physical specimen he is on the other side of line. It would be more than enough for the Giants if he just taps his potential.

You could be right but you could also be wrong. Honestly from watching the guy he has a very good work ethic and a good head on his shoulders to go along with all the talent. Guys like those are rare to find very worthy of the hype they get IMO.
                            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
                              This guys is an animal. Any chance he falls to 19?

I really think he could slide. Still a project and very raw and could scare teams away That been said he's still my pick at 19 in my one and only mock draft.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X