Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have our first round pick nailed....it all is obvious that Phillips is not signed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speed3freak View Post
    Not a chance IMO. I actually laughed at you when I read this. We will not go S in the first, not at 19.
    Agreed. Unless they trade down and get a few extra picks, which i wouldnt mind.

Comment

Good luck if you are counting Sash and Mundy

Comment

maybe in the second round but still unlikely...

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
        Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
          Yep and I believe Elam is our guy to replace Phillips.Just slight gut feeling.
          I respectfully disagree. Rolle, Steve, Hill and Mundy already on board and you think our first will be Elam ?
          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Elam is a 2nd - 3rd rounder IMO.

We'll see though.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
              Much
              And often.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

We are not drafting Matt Elam. We have enough players at Safety right now, not much quality but we got depth. We need LB's we only have four at this time, and Kiwi plays a lot of DE in the NACAR package.

Comment

Originally posted by experto View Post
                  It's gona be Matt Elam.Same type of fs with high athletic ability and can hit like a ton of bricks.Really think our pick is already in the bags.
                  Dam bro. How many times we gotta tell you? Its puff, puff, pass... not puff, puff, puff, puff .puff!!!!!!!
                  2017 Draft Wishlist:
                  1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                  2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                  3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                  4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                  5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                  6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                  7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                  "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Ive got an idea...How about we take the BEST available player according to our highly talented professional staff!
                    That works for me..

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                      I respectfully disagree. Rolle, Steve, Hill and Mundy already on board and you think our first will be Elam ?
                      Along with Sash and the mention of them using T2 at safety. They did give up a lot of big plays last season, maybe Fewell's next trick up his sleeve is a 5, 6, or 7 safety look.

Comment

Not a chance we pick a safety with the direction today's NFL is headed in.

Not to mention that would be FAR FAR from BPA. Not to mention it's not a need.
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                          Dam bro. How many times we gotta tell you? Its puff, puff, pass... not puff, puff, puff, puff .puff!!!!!!!
                          !

Comment

Elam is an extreme reach at 19, with some mocks even having him available in the 2nd. Better to be spent on a CB or LB anyways.
                            The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                              +1

Comment

Originally posted by JAYPEE View Post
                                Elam is an extreme reach at 19, with some mocks even having him available in the 2nd. Better to be spent on a CB or LB anyways.
                                I have to agree!

Comment

Working...
                                X