No announcement yet.

Every "expert's" mock for the Gmen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, there is no chance that we take Teo, Eifert or Ogeltree in the first, which wipes out most of these mock picks.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      U know, the more i think about Eifert, and what guys like Ballard and Bennett and Boss have done here, i think Eifert could be a monster! I'm thinking if we had a legit TE here, with Eiferts capabilities, he could be a downright beast!

Were always thinking that we can get away with low value TE's, because of Ballard, Boss and Bennett, but in reality, we could have a monster here if we got a real deal TE, that could destroy what those other guys did, who are clearly less talented then Eifert...

TE is very important in todays NFL, and i'm now okay with Eifert, the more i thought about it.. Not to mention, it'd be nice to have some stability at the positon..
      I like Eiffert. I've seen him use every bit of his height and length to highpoint the ball over a DB. I would like him, but I find it hard to believe it would be the optimal use of 19. I also hate the idea of using the pick on an interior lineman, but I'd have to pick the likes of Cooper over a TE.

In the end, even if the best DL and DBs grade into the top 18, there will always be several reaches, particularly with QBs, that pushes just one of them to 19.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
        I like Eiffert. I've seen him use every bit of his height and length to highpoint the ball over a DB. I would like him, but I find it hard to believe it would be the optimal use of 19. I also hate the idea of using the pick on an interior lineman, but I'd have to pick the likes of Cooper over a TE.

In the end, even if the best DL and DBs grade into the top 18, there will always be several reaches, particularly with QBs, that pushes just one of them to 19.
        I would take Eifert over the Guards... Eifert is gonna make more of a impact and be involved week to week in game changing plays and making a diffrence.. I think his diffrence to the team is gonna be much higher then one of the Guards, albeit i'm ok with Warmack and Coop, just got Eifert ranked higher for our team...

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          IMO, there is no chance that we take Teo, Eifert or Ogeltree in the first, which wipes out most of these mock picks.
          Well, being that there is a ton of other prospects that make sense this yr, chances are your right, but i'm sure there certrainly in the mix.. I mean, they do make sense...

Comment

Originally posted by S.I 2 VA GMEN View Post
            Everyone who got us taking a TE or Te'o need to pay a visit the firing squad. I have a huge man crush on carradine, who was the better DE at FSU.
            You haven't been a giants fan long, have you? I wouldn't touch carradine with a 10 ft pole. To many red flags.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post

I agree. I want as many reach picks in the top 18 as possible. And in recent years most of the reach picks in the top 20 have been QB's . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                Ignore them in the future if they mock us any TE, Te'o or Ogletree.

Considering the Giants haven't done that since 1999 how can you be shocked? The Giants oline was garbage in 2011 and they made no moves. What makes you think they'll do it now when they've improved?
                That argument works, until someone reminds you that prior to last year we hadnt taken a 1st round RB for even longer.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  If we were to take a TE in the first, would you prefer Ertz from Stanford?
                  Just dont want a TE that early but I prefer Eifert

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    I'll be pissed if it isn't the best DL/DB.
                    I agree Ansah then Werner or Carradine would be my choice . Carradine freaks me out because of the injury

Comment

Working...
                    X