Manti teo wouldn't be a bad pick at 19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manti teo wouldn't be a bad pick at 19

I know olgatree is more talkd about then teo as far as football goes but from gms I've seen minus the bama gm manti seems more versatile better agility killer instincts and last not least alotta range like that soft spot written caught what 18 rec on us that deep middle so if becomes a giant he will start week 1 no matter who we get in free agency

If he's slow now imagine how slow he will be in a few years.

Comment

He can't shed blockers, he gets occcasional lucky int's, he and there, but is slow and sluggish. Not athletic or fast like Ogletree, it's like having chase in the middle.

Comment

Chase lol I think he is a little faster chase

Comment

That was the knock on Ray Lewis when he cam into the league. He wasn't as fast as they wanted. He did okay.
          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

I really don't want him to be a giant. sometimes there are just players that no matter how good they are, you just straight up don't want. manti teo is one of those. I don't see much of a ceiling with this guy. plus that he just looks soft. im sorry. dude sounds like a sucker with what happened with his fake gf and then lying about it. plus that he's slow. I don't think reese will pick him.

Comment

Te'o is faster than Chase c'mon guys ahaha But I think iif Ogletree is there it is a bad pick, mainly because Ogletree has top 10 talent. Think of this Mayock has Ogletree as a better "talent" than Brian Cushing, I don't know about all of you, but I would love to have a Brian Cushing in our team.

Comment

Very minimal chance Te'o has a quality NFL career. His off the field baggage combined with his combine performance and performance against 'Bama are just too much to overcome, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  That was the knock on Ray Lewis when he cam into the league. He wasn't as fast as they wanted. He did okay.
                  Teo isn't a leader like Lewis. Kid got duped by some guy on the Internet for god sakes.

Comment

Ogletree definitley looks more agile than Teo. The guy plays sideline to sideline. If both these guys are there at 19, I would be really disappointed if they pick Teo.

Comment

The kid got abused in the Alabama game....No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post
                        The kid got abused in the Alabama game....No thanks!
                        So did Ogletree.

Comment

Oh yeah it won't happen though. The Giants chose not to interview Te'o, plus Reese is not a big fan of LB in the first. i thin we either go CB or DE in the first. Because there will be 5 OL guaranteed in the top 20 there will be pass rushers that will fall to us, and I think reese takes one of them, even though I want him to take Ogletree.

Comment

Te'o would be a good addition to our group of Lb'ers. Right now there's no one at the position with the Intangibles Te'o brings. In college he faced a lot of spread offenses which improved his coverage skills, and although he may lack the proper 40 time, his instincts and quick thinking will have him in the right place at the right time. Whether it's making plays at the line or dropping back in coverage I believe Te'o has what it takes to learn and get better at those things in the NFL. Lots of upside for this guy, I hope we draft him at 19.
                            sigpic

Comment

Teo is over rated imo. Alex Okafor is still very under rated, i wouldn't mind trading down for some team who wanted our spot at 19 for Eiffert or someone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X