Clear All

• Now we can draft BPA

However, I hope BPA is also a need psn:
    In no particular order, I hope we address/draft a G, T, DE, CB, LB, S, DT

Jonathon Cooper please.. He would round out this team

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      I'm really starting to like cooper as the pick, he's very athletic, pulls well, and can pass protect well. Giovanni Bernard had an awesome season partly because of cooper creating holes.

Comment

[Jonathon Cooper please.. He would round out this team]

This!

Comment

you know jerry loves him some D, unless one of fisher, joeckel, or warmack falls I just don't see it. The DL/CB position is way too important to the team as a whole and must be addressed with upper tier talent(LB too would be great). there is simply too much speed and talent at the QB/RB/WR position throughout the NFC east and football in general to overlook it even for a minute. There is much OL value throughout the later rounds of the draft.

Comment

I gotta honest, i am more excited this year than I have been in recent years because there are more 1st round prospects in our projected pick range that I truly like. Last year, there were a couple names that were very popular on these boards than I wasnt as big on as 1st rounders. Furthermore, since we do have a fair number of needs, we could actually go in so many directions. It adds to the excitement.
            sigpic

Comment

I think B. Jones, from Bama could step right in or be a future replacement for Baas at Center and could also play Guard. Plus he still may be available in the 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                I think B. Jones, from Bama could step right in or be a future replacement for Baas at Center and could also play Guard. Plus he still may be available in the 2nd.
                this is a good idea.. Jones is very versatile, he's play every o-line position at Alabama

Comment

Cooper

I agree and believe that his versatility to play both G and C is huge positive. He would be good value pick.
                  We can then concentrate on other dsefensive positions: LB, CB, S, DE, DT

Comment

Think its pretty obvious now that the 1st round pick will be an OLineman, now that they brought in a TE and MLB. Oh well, once again, a serious potential at MLB slips through our fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
                      Think its pretty obvious now that the 1st round pick will be an OLineman, now that they brought in a TE and MLB. Oh well, once again, a serious potential at MLB slips through our fingers.
                      Ogletree? maybe Connor is just a stop-gap till Ogletree is ready

Comment

This is great value too, as he offers flexibility and versatility. There are many good players that will be availble when we pick. I like this option too.
                        B Jones would be a great addition.

If the Giants draft two OL, one G/C and one T, I will be happy.
                        Of course, I agree that we need to select at least 3 athletic players on defense with speed, DL LB DB,

Comment

Originally posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
                          You mean a serious potential head case...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Why does everyone want a guard? I'm dumbfounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              Why does everyone want a guard? I'm dumbfounded.
                              We can get a guard in the 3rd or 4th, I agree. Decent depth at the position this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X