Arthur Brown's Pro Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    I could see either way. But inside linebackers usually fall further than people expect

I thought Daryl Washington and Lavonte David should have been first round picks. They didn't go until mid/late 2nd.
    I could see the Giants picking Brown in a heartbeat if he falls in the 2nd round, that scenario seems more unlikey with that Pro day showing and I don't think the Giants will move on purpose to get him in late 1st. That been said I would love to see the Giants trading down late 1st and get him early in second with that extra pick or by virtue of improving their original 2nd round position.
    If you ask me in the end the Giants will draft BPA at 19, more likely a high value player sliding all the way to Reese's lap.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

And here comes the stats guy. Lol
      I can;t help it, theres just something about being ridiculously productive and being the leader of a good defense that i like.. Theres something about forcing fumbles and making 140plus tackles, and having all fine measurables that get me excited... Giants worked em out all ready, so they must have some intrigue as well...

Comment

And here comes the stats guy. Lol
        Its also not just stats.. Greene also had a great proday where he ran consecutive 4.61 40's at 240lbs... Add in the ridiculous production, and u can see why the intrigue..

Comment

Like I've been saying. He's a better ILB than Teo. And a better OLB than Greene.
          he may be, but he is too small to play ILB at the NFL level,,yeah he is 6'1 and 236 pounds, but he looks like a shrimp standing next to a guy like patrick willis, hell, he doesnt look much bigger than colin klein in a picture I saw of the two,,he does not carry the weight well at all and he doesn't have much room for growth,,I like him a lot,,just not in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            I can;t help it, theres just something about being ridiculously productive and being the leader of a good defense that i like.. Theres something about forcing fumbles and making 140plus tackles, and having all fine measurables that get me excited... Giants worked em out all ready, so they must have some intrigue as well...
            Yes. He has better stats. Clearly he's a better player. Who cares about actually watching them play or any such nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
              he may be, but he is too small to play ILB at the NFL level,,yeah he is 6'1 and 236 pounds, but he looks like a shrimp standing next to a guy like patrick willis, hell, he doesnt look much bigger than colin klein in a picture I saw of the two,,he does not carry the weight well at all and he doesn't have much room for growth,,I like him a lot,,just not in the middle.
              He's almost the exact same size as Bowman

Comment

stand the two next to each other,,then you will see what I mean. I dont doubt his skill at all,,I just question him in the middle.

Comment

Also he probably kept off putting on weight for his pro day run, drills and all that. I see him adding a few now that the process is over. Definitely not something I see teams worrying over about him.
                  "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                    Also he probably kept off putting on weight for his pro day run, drills and all that. I see him adding a few now that the process is over. Definitely not something I see teams worrying over about him.
                    it has to be somwwhat of a concern but don't get me wrong,,,Brown is my guy,,,I love his attitude and his instincts,,,plus his nickname is "The Judge"...love it.

Comment

it has to be somwwhat of a concern but don't get me wrong,,,Brown is my guy,,,I love his attitude and his instincts,,,plus his nickname is "The Judge"...love it.
                      never heard that before.. I like it

Comment

stand the two next to each other,,then you will see what I mean. I dont doubt his skill at all,,I just question him in the middle.

They look to be damn similar to me. Maybe a 5 or so pound difference, which is functionally meaningless.

Brown is the best stack/shed LB in the draft, which will give him the ability to play inside.

Comment

High and tight Arthur....
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Everyone looks sort of small in those Wildcat uniforms if you ask me.

Comment

They look to be damn similar to me. Maybe a 5 or so pound difference, which is functionally meaningless.

Brown is the best stack/shed LB in the draft, which will give him the ability to play inside.
                              not even close slip,,,,brown doesnt have much room for growth. I love the kid though,,he is my guy.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAg&dur=398
                              Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 03-18-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Yes. He has better stats. Clearly he's a better player. Who cares about actually watching them play or any such nonsense
                                I probably watched both players more then you, doofus... I'm just not stupid enough to ignore the most obvious things so i can focus on a meaningless 40time or something.. Even if u wanna bring that up, Greene did just fine at his proday as well, and is much more of a playmaker then Brown is, and thats what we need.. We need a LB that can be a gamechanger...

Greene added 10lbs for his proday and still shaved time off his combine 40, thats how stupid it is to get all caught up in that stuff.. Damontre Moore lifted the bench 5more times at his proday only a week after the combine.. Ya, that combine bench press that had many annoyed really was a big deal, ey??lol Give me a break! It dosen't take rocket scientist to see why Greene for the most part has been rigth there with Brown, and ranked ahead of Brown by alot of people to this point...

Comment

Working...
                                X