Arthur Brown's Pro Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
    4-3 linebackers lately have gone in the 2nd or occasionally the 3rd.
    Yep, that's about right - though I'd argue the top few 4-3 LB's (I'll stick Hightower in with that group, as well) were significantly better than this year's crop. Considering there are probably 3 LB's slated ahead of him (Ogletree, Te'o, Brown), I think mid 3rd is about right for Greene.

Comment

Originally posted by wideright91 View Post
      Yep, that's about right - though I'd argue the top few 4-3 LB's (I'll stick Hightower in with that group, as well) were significantly better than this year's crop. Considering there are probably 3 LB's slated ahead of him (Ogletree, Te'o, Brown), I think mid 3rd is about right for Greene.
      Khaseem Greene reminds me of Lance Briggs/Bobby Wagner type, as far as instincts, active and good tackler, and fast, and can make the hard hit.. I think teams see what this kid can be, and will take em in the 2nd, early 3rd...

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        I'll take Brown at 19 over that knucklehead Ogletree any day...
        kidding right? I get it
        2017 Draft Wishlist:
        1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
        2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
        3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
        4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
        5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
        6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
        7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
        "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
        - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by wideright91 View Post
          Look at the draft history for stud 4-3 linebackers - more often than not, they slip into the middle rounds.
          See?

Comment

Working...
          X