Te'o is NOT NYG material

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te'o is NOT NYG material

I see mocks with us potentially picking him at 19. Personally, I think it would be a huge mistake and draw way too much media attention to us.

Te'o is the one player I hope we have off our draft boards. I think there are way too many issues surrounding this kid. Maybe a team takes a flier on him in the second round and hopefully JR feels the same. The kid just isn't NYG material.

id be shocked if he goes earlier than the 30th pick

Comment

I would cry if the Giants picked him

Comment

I'd rather get his girlfriend than him. Oh wait.

Comment

We're trying to move on from Chase we don't want to draft another Chase Blackburn.

Comment

Teo is pretty much guarantee to be a second round pick

Comment

But Mel Kiper says we're taking him. ....one more reason to watch NFL Network instead of ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                But Mel Kiper says we're taking him. ....one more reason to watch NFL Network instead of ESPN.
                both of them are no good

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                  Good that means the Giants won't touch him!!!!

Comment

Te'o will NOT be the 19th pick.. not a chance
                    Last edited by Carter.525; 03-18-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

hypothetically speaking of course, how would you guys feel if we do pass over him and he turns out to be an all pro? he has the tools to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        hypothetically speaking of course, how would you guys feel if we do pass over him and he turns out to be an all pro? he has the tools to do it.
                        I'm willing to take that chance.. I think the media in NY will tear him up

Comment

I like Te'o and I think all that happened took a toll on his NFL Scouting Combine performance, but I just know that NY media would eat him alive and that's the reason why I think he isn't a good fit here. He might become a pro or not but definitely Giants should pick someone else and stay away from Te'o.
                          Last edited by Sebat4; 03-18-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                            id be shocked if he goes earlier than the 30th pick
                            +1. I think he's going to fall to the 2nd round. To be honest, I don't even want him in the 2nd round, but would be willing to take him in the 3rd.

Comment

I don't necessarily want him, but it's very funny how people's opinions change around here....before the Alabama game & combine people here were talking about drafting Teo like it was such a far out dream and there'd be a million people bashing that person saying we'd have to trade up to get him because he was such a beast.....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X