Alec Ogletree Pro Day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alec Ogletree Pro Day?

Anyone know the numbers for Tree? I heard he improved on his Combine #'s.

Im eagerly awaiting.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...mstring-injury. Ran a 4.53. Improvement from combine
      2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
      "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
      - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

There are a lot of guys I like at that proday. Rambo in particular. Glad Reese was there observing

Comment

I don't think we go safety in 3rd but I do like Rambo. Washingtons got great 5th round value. Rambo jerseys would be absolutely glorious!
          2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

I can't lie, though i think 19 is high still for ogletree, unless Rhodes or Werner are there, i would be excited if we chose him.

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
              I don't think we go safety in 3rd but I do like Rambo. Washingtons got great 5th round value. Rambo jerseys would be absolutely glorious!
              5th? Washington may go in the first

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                5th? Washington may go in the first
                Dude, what in the hell are you talking about? Washintons no more than a mid-round pick. I've been using a lot of cbs sports and they have him going round 4-5 (originally 5), but every draft site I've visited also has him as mid-round pick. If you think he's going in the 1st, you're absolutely crazy. I see a lot of sites have changed him to rounds 3-4 after his Pro Day yesterday, but no way does he have 1st round talent, and I love the guy.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/3/1...on-olb-georgia
                http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1632084
                http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=de
                2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
                  Dude, what in the hell are you talking about? Washintons no more than a mid-round pick. I've been using a lot of cbs sports and they have him going round 4-5 (originally 5), but every draft site I've visited also has him as mid-round pick. If you think he's going in the 1st, you're absolutely crazy. I see a lot of sites have changed him to rounds 3-4 after his Pro Day yesterday, but no way does he have 1st round talent, and I love the guy.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2013/3/1...on-olb-georgia
                  http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1632084
                  http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=de
                  That's because nobody is watching his 2011 film except teams. Bet he doesn't make it past the lions in round 2.

Comment

That's because nobody is watching his 2011 film except teams. Bet he doesn't make it past the lions in round 2.
                    Yeah there is a huge difference in tape. I didnt see it till I went back and watched the 2011 games much better. This draft is awful for 1st round talent wouldnt be surprised if someone reached but I think he is a 2nd day pick
                    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-22-2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Still think thats a reach, but who knows. I took him in my mock, but that was a while back when everyone had him listed as a round 5 pick. The guy certainly is good.
                      2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                      - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Rambo and Ogletree are the guys i love from georgia.. Always said Rambo was underrated with his 3rd-4th rd range people had em going in, months ago... I have him ranked at the top of my safety rankings and always have.. Ogletree is a beast, end of story.. I could care less about there proday though, it don't take a rocket scientist to see they can play...

Comment

Could manage a Georgia defense draft

Ogletree in the first, Washington in the second, Rambo in the 3rd, Jenkins in the 4th, Geathers in the 5th, Commings in the 6th, brandon Smith in the 7th

Comment

Washington played well in the senior bowl, but still believe he is a third rounder. Would love our draft to be 1st Ogletree, 2nd Greene 3rd Rambo/Mattheiu.

Comment

Could manage a Georgia defense draft

Ogletree in the first, Washington in the second, Rambo in the 3rd, Jenkins in the 4th, Geathers in the 5th, Commings in the 6th, brandon Smith in the 7th
                              Ya, that'd be pretty solid..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X