No announcement yet.

titwio's ideal mock (1 trade)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading up or down in the draft something Reese rarely will do. I highly doubt it, unless it's a really good offer.. The last two i remember were for SInorice Moss and Ramses Barden, and how did those work out?

Comment

Originally posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
      How can you dismiss (for lack of.a better term) my draft and because Rhodes might not be there but yet you can have a 2nd round talent going in the 4th? Rhodes is slated to go around the 15-20th pick, which means we have a realistic chance to get him.
      But you have no draft to dismiss. Your criticizing mine saying you want someone who most likely won't be there and the rest of it is Kasheem Greene? I gave my reasons for why I thought Wilson would be there...can you offer any ideas as to why you would disagree based on my reasoning? I can understand if I didn't explain it but I seriously doubt people are reading anything I put into this just because they don't see the "familiar" names that everyone seems to have in their mock. I gave examples and reasoning to everything I wrote.

Also, why is it so hard to say rd 3 and 4 to draft the BPA OL or DL? This draft has its best depth for OL and DL between the 2nd and 4th rounds. Its very much possible to say draft the BPA at that point.
      Because it's so vague and the Giants don't draft that way. They draft based on value and the best players available. They don't lay out specific plans to draft best OL and DL in certain rounds.

I don't hate your mock, but I certainly feel mine is slightly more possible to actually happen. DT is certainly a need, but a run stuffer DT in the first seems like a huge reach. When was the last run defender the giants took in the 1st rd?
      Can you please list your mock other than listing two players and saying you like your better. On the subject of Jesse Williams he's projected as a mid to late first rounder and his Pro Day only solidified in helping that. He's not just a run stuffer. He's a name right now that is gaining a buzz around his stock. He's 6'4 323 lbs and ran between 4.84 and 4.9. That's faster than some of the top TE prospects. Jerry Reese has made no bones about drafting athletic freaks.

I don't mind people here criticizing....I actually like it....it gives me a chance to open people up to different possibilities instead of the same, old, repetitive mocks and ideas people just jump on the bandwagon of. I like Alec Ogeltree, Rhodes, Brown and Greene too. I just know the chances of those guys landing in blue are not as likely as people here "want" to think. Things happen, trades are made and players drop.

People on this site are brutal when they don't see Rhodes or Ogletree mocked to the Giants. LOL
      Last edited by titwio; 03-23-2013, 02:38 PM.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
        Titwio? Shoulda went with boob instead. Just kiddin but I hate ur mock
        You should drink a lot of Duff beer, get into a car and drive fast. Just kidding but I hate your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          You should drink a lot of Duff beer, get into a car and drive fast. Just kidding but I hate your comment.
          I was obviously kiddin bud. Way to take it to another level and show ur class, dirtbag.
          2017 Draft Wishlist:
          1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
          2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
          3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
          4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
          5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
          6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
          7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
            I was obviously kiddin bud. Way to take it to another level and show ur class, dirtbag.
            Wow, thought you'd know I was kidding too. Was just adding to your humor. Not sure why your so offended.

Comment

I exit conversations when people have reading comprehension issues.. I also leave when they think drunken car accidents are funny.

Good luck with your draft and taking a primary run stopper (especially when we already have a very good one) with the 19th pick.

Comment

I exit conversations when people have reading comprehension issues.. I also leave when they think drunken car accidents are funny.

Good luck with your draft and taking a primary run stopper (especially when we already have a very good one) with the 19th pick.
                Okay, lol....it's a mock not reality. Usually people take it for what's it worth. BTW it's 25th overall (not 19th) but I'm the one with reading comprehension issues. I was at least courteous to take extra time and reply to every got comment that you addressed to me but....the "easy" way to avoid responding and having an actual critical conversation is to make up an excuse to not reply because of an obvious tongue and cheek comment with the word "just kidding" behind it that wasn't even addressed to you. It clearly was too much for you to handle.

My apologies...I will never bombard you again with my own ideas and thoughts for the 2013 NY Giants draft weekend.

Comment

Also that line that your so offended with was from the movie "The Wedding Singer" said by Adam Sandler. That movie was a comedy by the way.

Sorry I had to explain this....

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                    Nuts to think wreh Wilson will there in the 4th. He's a 2nd round talent.
                    He's also terrible - like a slow Antonio Cromartie.

Comment

We will chalk it up as comprehension issues. I asked for the smart remark back but thought it was a little overboard. Forget it happened.
                      2017 Draft Wishlist:
                      1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                      2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                      3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                      4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                      5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                      6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                      7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                      "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                      - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                      X