Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants schedule Stony Brook RB Miguel Maysonet for private workout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    The same scouts that had Ja Marcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf as #1 QB's. and the tom brady's, alford morris's, victor cruz's(undrafted) or go unnoticed as 6th round talent. Thanks, but I'll stick to my own evaluations and assesments, based on productivity, game film and combine results. I know a diamond in the rough when i see one, this kid is cubic zirconia lol
    Well, I called Alfred Morris last year. And I say this kid is good. He was their entire offense and still nobody could stop him.

    NYCsportfan mentioned Vic Cruz before anyone here knew who he was. He likes Maysonet too.

    Every single team SB played knew this kid literally was the entire offense, yet they couldnt stop him. In every film I have watched the defenses played run 1st. He is well worth a late round pick where he is projected. I would say the same for Zac Stacy.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
      The same scouts that had Ja Marcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf as #1 QB's. and the tom brady's, alford morris's, victor cruz's(undrafted) or go unnoticed as 6th round talent. Thanks, but I'll stick to my own evaluations and assesments, based on productivity, game film and combine results. I know a diamond in the rough when i see one, this kid is cubic zirconia lol
      There's a reason scouts do what they do & you do what you do...

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
        There's a reason scouts do what they do & you do what you do...
        seeing ur not ignorant i wanna apoligize...wait how would u know what i do? I could be a scout for all you know lol

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
          seeing ur not ignorant i wanna apoligize...wait how would u know what i do? I could be a scout for all you know lol
          If you are infact a Scout I sincerely apologize....

          Comment


          • #20
            He reminds me of the next AB.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mattknoff View Post
              He reminds me of the next AB.
              Albeit, not much of a pass catcher at StonyBrook, he reminds me alot of Ray Rice.. Fast enough, Good balance, can carry a load, good leverege, vision..etc

              Comment


              • #22
                I went to Stony Brook would love to see this kid don the Big Blue
                NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

                Is it football season yet?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Albeit, not much of a pass catcher at StonyBrook, he reminds me alot of Ray Rice.. Fast enough, Good balance, can carry a load, good leverege, vision..etc
                  Not much of a pass catcher? I just looked at the stats the other poster put on this thread. He had 99 catches one year and still had over 1000 rushing yards. I like the dude. Mocked him in our 7th.
                  WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X