No announcement yet.

3rd Day Guys You Like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Lattimore could end up being one of the best RB's in the NFl, so taking a flier on him in 3rd-5th range is quite worth it in my opinion.. This guy was one of those once every few yrs backs, that gets taken in top 5-10picks.. Like a Adrian Peterson, Trent Richardson type.. So ya , taking a gamble on him just may be worth it.. I coulden't even imagine having a Lattimore/Wilson duo at RB.. Insanity!

Khalid Wooten is a intriguing size/speed guy from Nevada.. Ran a 4.47 and 4.49 40 at his proday and looked good in the drills as well.. I don't know why this guys still under the radar, but hes got nfl size and nfl speed, and solid ball skills.. Someone to keep a eye on for sure...

Stansly Maponga DE TCU is a guy to look out for as well.. Kinda reminds me of OSI as a undersized DE, with top flight rush skills, but fell off this past yr, mainly due to nagging injuries, and his stock has taken a hit because of it.. A great upside mid rder type pick...

TJ Johnson/PJ Lonergan Centers S.Car and LSU respectively- Both of these guys are underrated centers from good teams that played in power running schemes.. TJ Johnson specifically is powerful road grader and very football savy.. hes one of those centers that goes late in draft and ends up playing 10yrs in the league..

Comment

I like Mark Harrison from Rutgers.

If we decide to pick another corner, Terry Hawthorne from Illinois.

Comment

DJ Swearinger or Shaq Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post
          DJ Swearinger or Shaq Wilson
          Swearinger is awesome.. Very physical over the middle and against the run.. A enforcer of sorts.. Definetly a good player...

Comment

Dion Sims! c'mon Reese! I like Kasa too but Sims is that athletic tightend, bavaro type. Myers is a good pass catcher can get open, but Sims can play inline and can stretch the field.

Q. Smith DE or Anthony Bryant DE...both have a lot of upside

Comment

Connor Vernon Wr Duke. kid is a perfect slot wr. he catches everything and solid route runner

mike williams Te bama. solid blocker very similar to bennett

Denard Robinson Wr would add a great demention. alot of speed w wilson ,shoelace, murphy

Xavier Nixon ot florida
              reid fraget ot osu

Comment

Spencer Ware RB LSU physical runner has good speed and size 5 10 228

Comment

Originally posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
                  Connor Vernon Wr Duke. kid is a perfect slot wr. he catches everything and solid route runner

mike williams Te bama. solid blocker very similar to bennett

Denard Robinson Wr would add a great demention. alot of speed w wilson ,shoelace, murphy

Xavier Nixon ot florida
                  reid fraget ot osu
                  I was coming here to mention Connor Vernon WR Duke Specifically. Hes not overly physically gifted, and is more football quick, then timed speed, but the kid gets open and is dangerous over the middle weapon whos tough as nails... The only thing is, i'm afraid his style is gonna end up getting him concused often like Austin Collie...

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                    Dion Sims! c'mon Reese! I like Kasa too but Sims is that athletic tightend, bavaro type. Myers is a good pass catcher can get open, but Sims can play inline and can stretch the field.

Q. Smith DE or Anthony Bryant DE...both have a lot of upside
                    Sims isn't a bavaro type.. Hes a identical prospect to Martellus Bennett.. As far as size/athletic ability and untapped potential, that is due mostly to his motor and getting him motivated play in and play out, just as Bennett was..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Sims isn't a bavaro type.. Hes a identical prospect to Martellus Bennett.. As far as size/athletic ability and untapped potential, that is due mostly to his motor and getting him motivated play in and play out, just as Bennett was..
                      Yeah, I like Sims, would be a nice 3rd or 4th round target. Here are some late round guys I like at each position:

QB - Sean Renfree - Duke
                      RB - George Winn - Cincinnati
                      WR - Brandon Kaufman - Eastern Washington
                      TE - Jake Stoneburner - Ohio St.
                      OT - LaAdrian Waddle - Texas Tech
                      OG - Eric Herman - Ohio
                      C - T.J. Johnson - South Carolina

DE - Wes Horton - USC
                      DT - Josh Boyd - Mississippi St.
                      OLB - Keith Pough - Howard
                      ILB - Jonathan Stewart - Texas A&M
                      CB - Rod Sweeting - Georgia Tech
                      S - Cody Davis - Texas Tech

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                        Yeah, I like Sims, would be a nice 3rd or 4th round target. Here are some late round guys I like at each position:

QB - Sean Renfree - Duke
                        RB - George Winn - Cincinnati
                        WR - Brandon Kaufman - Eastern Washington
                        TE - Jake Stoneburner - Ohio St.
                        OT - LaAdrian Waddle - Texas Tech
                        OG - Eric Herman - Ohio
                        C - T.J. Johnson - South Carolina

DE - Wes Horton - USC
                        DT - Josh Boyd - Mississippi St.
                        OLB - Keith Pough - Howard
                        ILB - Jonathan Stewart - Texas A&M
                        CB - Rod Sweeting - Georgia Tech
                        S - Cody Davis - Texas Tech
                        I asked Redeye awhile back if he could make a LaAdrian Waddle video, as he caught my attention as a late rd possibility, and Josh Boyd has been on my watch list for months, and kinda reminds me of a young Rocky Bernard, and Cody Davis is just a football player, in the mold of a Tom Zibikowski type, and Rod Sweeting is one of the better late rd CB's i think is out there..

Another guy i like for real late or undrafted, is Kenny Tate LB/S Maryland.. Hes been around for what seems like forevre now and it seems like ages ago, but at one time he was a perdicted future late 1st rder, but injuries have coat taiiled his development and career so far... Hes played all over for Maryland at S, and LB, and as a hybrid S/LB spot, as well as SLB... They used him in every way possible, and the long lean athletic player played pretty good most places he was, and his versatility is extremely intriguing.. This guy could be put all over the field, and would be ST's ace for us.. Reese will be intrested in this guy, i have a feeling..

Comment

Working...
                        X