X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants meet with guard over weekend - Chance Warmack

Giants | Chance Warmack visits
    Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:10:20 -0700

The New York Giants met with University of Alabama OG Chance Warmack this past weekend.

Share: | Source: New York Daily News - Ralph Vacchiano

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-...#ixzz2ObJ3s3yR

http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-york-giants

Draft profile.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profil...ack?id=2539194

Theres no way he drops past the Cowboys, but in the event that he did.. Reese should be all over that.

Comment

I've maintained for the last month or so that one of warmack/cooper/johnson is going to fall to us and the one that does will be our pick. Im not even really looking at 1rst rd prospects anymore unless the scenario arises none fall.

we need help on an aging OL. Boothe is a 1 yr deal. Warmack is probably the best player in the draft (a claim I've seen several analysts say), and an interior with him baas snee would finally give Eli a pocket to step into, a luxury rarely afforded to him the past 3 yrs or so...

My dream mock would be Warmack or Cooper rd 1, A.Brown MLB rd 2, Barrett Jones rd 3...

Comment

I'd actually prefer Johnathan Cooper, he can play Center as well.. and Baas isn't living up to his big contract.

Comment

It would be nice to have our # 1 contribute this year. Although I'd be happy in the long run with either Warmack or Cooper they have a good chance of sitting behind Snee and Boothe. Cooper or Warmack along with Moseley may be our guards of the future if the draft plays out like that in the first round. I'd rather have a corner in the first or LB.

Comment

We need good run blockers, it's not just about protecting the QB

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              We need good run blockers, it's not just about protecting the QB
              Warmack and Cooper are the definition of maulers

Comment

It may sound a bit crazy but Warmack may turn out to be the best player in this draft.
                But alas......he shant fall to us at 19.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  It may sound a bit crazy but Warmack may turn out to be the best player in this draft.
                  But alas......he shant fall to us at 19.
                  Not crazy, a lot of people are saying that. Highly doubt he gets out of top 10.

Comment

Warmack is a pipe dream..

Comment

The last guard I can remember drafting in the first round was Eric Moore....That was mid to late 80s
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
                        It would be nice to have our # 1 contribute this year. Although I'd be happy in the long run with either Warmack or Cooper they have a good chance of sitting behind Snee and Boothe. Cooper or Warmack along with Moseley may be our guards of the future if the draft plays out like that in the first round. I'd rather have a corner in the first or LB.
                        The funny thing is, the way that Reese went about free agency, it is unlikely any draft pick will be starting week 1 unless he is incredibly pro-ready. Reese filled all the gaping holes we once had on the roster, which means Reese will be more likely to pick a guy that might not be pro-ready but has a greater ceiling, which he tends to do...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                          The last guard I can remember drafting in the first round was Eric Moore....That was mid to late 80s
                          Same could be said about the LB position.
                          Last edited by Giant stuck in Texas; 03-26-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                            Same could be said about the LB pisition.
                            they did draft Brian Williams,center, 1st round few years later
                            "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

I would love if they drafted him. I'm sure he would actually wind up contribute his first year considering our linemen always goin down. Would be a great pic

Comment

Working...
                              X