Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    ewww lol Rather Greene or Ogletree.
    +1 and add Brown. I think any of those 3 makes a better Giants addition. I realize Ogle could have an immediate impact at WIll but I dont think hed have any problem adjusting to Mike and with Chase now gone, we need some help there more than ever.
    2017 Draft Wishlist:
    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Am I the only person on these boards that would rather have jon bostic than minter?

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
      Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Wasn't impressed by minter's game

Comment

that's cool,,care to share why you were not impressed?

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
            Am I the only person on these boards that would rather have jon bostic than minter?
            Nope. I think he presents better value in the 4th-5th round range than Minter would in the 2nd or 3rd. Floyd is obviously the star on the Gators defense but you can't help to also watch Bostic make plays too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlerman17 View Post
              Yes.
              2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
              2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
              3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
              4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
              5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
              6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
              7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Activate Ogletree!
                2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
                2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
                3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
                4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
                5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
                6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
                7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                  Nope. I think he presents better value in the 4th-5th round range than Minter would in the 2nd or 3rd. Floyd is obviously the star on the Gators defense but you can't help to also watch Bostic make plays too.
                  bostic won't be around in the 5th, get real....imo I don't think he'll be around in the 4th either...

Comment

Originally posted by myles2424 View Post
                    bostic won't be around in the 5th, get real....imo I don't think he'll be around in the 4th either...
                    Why would you say that? With the draft having an extremely talented pool in the secondary and the 3rd also sporting troubled but talented prospects (Mathieu, Da'Rick Rogers, etc.), it's very possible that Bostic can fall to a team in the 4th round. He had a good combine but he isn't that athletic on game day. He's a classic downhill mike linebacker who can sniff out screens and is nasty on ST but those guys have been dropping down draft boards these last few years. If we're going to take a LB who has questionable coverage and who might not be a 3 down player, I'd rather use it on a mid round selection than a 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

Floyds the star on Fla's defense? I watched em many times, and he was about as invisible as can be.. I honestly don't understand his meteoric rise in the rankings, except that he did well in bowl game and since then.. But other wise, he was fairly avg i felt...

Comment

Why would you say that? With the draft having an extremely talented pool in the secondary and the 3rd also sporting troubled but talented prospects (Mathieu, Da'Rick Rogers, etc.), it's very possible that Bostic can fall to a team in the 4th round. He had a good combine but he isn't that athletic on game day. He's a classic downhill mike linebacker who can sniff out screens and is nasty on ST but those guys have been dropping down draft boards these last few years. If we're going to take a LB who has questionable coverage and who might not be a 3 down player, I'd rather use it on a mid round selection than a 2nd or 3rd.
                        Bostic never struck me as a starter in the NFL , maybe for a 3-4. He may test well but the tape doesnt match the times

Comment

Working...
                        X