The honey badger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The honey badger

I really hope we get this kid, I'm convinced that he is the sleeper pick this year. Potential defensive rookie of the year material. If it was up to me, I'd take him at 19 or trade up for him in the second. Guy has a nose for the ball, amazing instincts, fluid motion on his back pedal and turning his hips to run with the receiver. Hes nasty at stripping the ball. If he is still there in the second at 19 which I highly doubt, they better snatch him up. In the second he would def be worth trading up for. the niners and pats are already drooling over the kid. I would be so happy if he ended up a giant. Whose with me?

nothing wrong with another Honey Badger thread..

Comment

thought he was a 3rd rounder? Absolutely feel he is one of the better and exciting defensive prospects to come out of college football, if it weren''t for his personal issues off the field, he was a heisman candidate and guy is awesome returning kicks, he;s the total package..good things come in small packages, for those critiquing his size.

Comment

Yeah man, him jayron and prince? We could have something special with that tandem

Comment

Please watch him play first. Not a highlight video, a video of him covering a receiver. Any receiver.

Comment

They played his highlight tape on the nfl network, his lsu footage. He looked amazing

Comment

What do you think a highlight tape of a DB is? Him doing practice drills and kicking field goals?

Comment

Originally posted by RichGiants81 View Post
                They played his highlight tape on the nfl network, his lsu footage. He looked amazing
                As I said, go to youtube and watch any of his game tape. Watch him cover receivers.

A highlight tape is just that, just the good.

Comment

Right, the giants are gonna draft a kid with character issues that said he was to busy to meet with them

Comment

He sucks and has a history...Get him on the 5th tops as a kick returner and 5th CB.

Comment

According to reports, he has not been interviewed by either New York team.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aren't they already selling Matthieu Bengals jerseys?

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                          nothing wrong with another Honey Badger thread..
                          I know, right lol

People need to stop watching his highlights and start watching his game tapes like slip has said. He is a ball hawk that can't cover worth a lick and has baggage issues.

As a late 3rd or 4th pick, maybe I take a chance but not a second sooner. Enough with these threads already

Comment

Kid is not the type of Safety that we normally pick, think he would do better someplace else. Besides he's a head case!

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...lus-drug-tests

Talk about red flags.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X