No announcement yet.

Giants scheduled pre-draft visits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherrington is an interesting player (had to look him up).

6-2, 345 and moves his load well. 36 reps on the bench (so it ain't all fat).

Ravens were working him out as well.

Couldn't find him on any prospect listings so I'm thinking UDFA?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I watched spadola play high school ball for freehold.. He's a freak. He'd make a great late round pick if we r gonna go wr. Apparently he had a field day at the combine which might have helped him get on some radars for day 3. Id put him in blue.
      2017 Draft Wishlist:
      1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
      2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
      3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
      4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
      5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
      6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
      7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
      "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
      - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Visiting Rontez Miles! I love it haha the kid is a big hitter at safety
        sigpic
        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          Yeah really excited about that one too. Hope he gets a shot in blue

Comment

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
            Ya, thats pretty cool.. I woulden't mind seeing this kid get a chance....

Comment

if we sign Rontez Miles he's gonna need that tattoo covered up LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                I've done one mock since the season ended.. That means i did 16mocks during the season, and many of those had the same players in em.. So u were saying?
                I was kidding ..geesh.

I should have known better tho. What I did is akin to making fun of an alcoholic for having too many drinks. Bad move on my part.

You are a mock addict. Admit it. It is the 1st step. Don't worry, we are a support group here for you.
                You haven't made 1 in a while, got the shakes yet?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Rutgers has some physically talented players on their roster. Was hoping they would bring in Harrison
                  Didn't you say that they never draft the guys they bring in? So maybe they draft Harrison. Kind of a cool story having half brothers attending, Greene and Graham.
                  Last edited by Buddy333; 04-10-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post

if we sign Rontez Miles he's gonna need that tattoo covered up LOL
                    LOL thats classic, it would be even worse if he went to like the Ravens with that tat haha.
                    sigpic
                    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

Western Kentucky DE Quanterus Smith visited the Philadelphia Eagles and will visit the New York Giants next, according to NFL.com's Gil Brandt.Smith is 6-foot-5, 250 pounds and is recovering from a knee injury (torn ACL) that ended his final season prematurely. He is one of the sleeper pass-rushers in this year's draft, as he shows the ability to get around the edge because of his long strides and closing speed. ESPN's Todd McShay recently said Smith was a "name to remember" and a potential "Day 3 steal".
                      Source: NFL.com Apr 11 - 5:32 PM

Comment

Working...
                      X