warmack or cooper?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warmack or cooper?

Who do you think will be better in the nfl and why? I think either player would be great value in the 1st and also fill a need. It's very unlikely they are both there but I could see one of them falling.

A lot of people are jumping on Cooper because he's the better measurables guy and all but not me. Warmack is just what he is. He's country strong and just a solid football player. I wouldn't mind if the Giants took Cooper if he slid but not over Warmack. Warmack IMO is just the better overall player. He needs more refining in his pass pro but he's a road grader in the run and is the guy I'd have no problem taking if both were available.

I think Chance has the better overall career.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

To me Warmack is not only the better guard but is 1 of the top prospects in the entire draft.

I mean no disrespect to Cooper, but Warmack is the best guard to come out in years.
      sigpic

Comment

I like Cooper's ability to play center.. but I'd be really happy with either

Comment

Warmack will be gone and Cooper will likely get drafted by the Cowboys, I would love to have either of them though.

Comment

I think I like Cooper, who many believe operates in tight spaces better (they credit his wrestling background). Is also quick and can get to the second level and handle an ILB. Both have great potential and both would be great additions to any team....

Comment

Warmack. He's the naturally bigger/ more powerful player and that's what I value most in guards. Its nice that Cooper is agile for the pulls, but Warmack can do that just fine while also having the raw power to rag doll his opponent off the line of scrimmage and help move the chains with consistency.

Comment

Cooper. I think he has the edge because of his versatility, which is a major plus for our (really any) OL lately.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
                  Cooper. I think he has the edge because of his versatility, which is a major plus for our (really any) OL lately.
                  Whose to say Warmack doesn't have the same versatility. He could easily learn to play center while also having the ability to kick out wide to RT with his arm length (34 3/4)...Something Cooper probably couldn't do with his 33's

Comment

Just throwing this out there Chance is 21, and cooper is 23.

Comment

Originally posted by keyofgmen View Post
                      Because Cooper was tried at center during workouts does not mean that Chance cannot do the same thing. The primary reason we are seeing people not move chance from guard to other positions is because he is the most dominant guard to come out in a long time.
                      sigpic

Comment

cooper might make more sense for us as a team tho. i too agree chance is one of the top prospects of the draft. but cooper pulls and moves better, and has better footwork in pass protection. while chance may be better, it isn't by much at all. and certain players do fit certain schemes better than others. that isnt to say chance wouldnt fit our scheme like a glove, its just we know that cooper has a skill set more tuned for a pass oriented offense/agile run game offense as compared to a power run game/PA offense where Chance would seemingly fit better...

give me either and despite what i wrote above, i believe chance has the better career and i'd prefer him over cooper slightly, only due to the fact that whatever area cooper may top chance, chance can still improve in said aspect. although, cooper just wont have that ability chance has to literally throw around DTs like rag dolls...and that really doesnt slight cooper bc really, i dont know of another G in the league today that can throw around DT's like Chance...

ur basically guaranteed a conversion on a 3rd/4th and short if you run behind Chance...cant say the same for Cooper

Comment

Both will be gone but if a miracle happens I'll take Warmack hands down.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Warmack. No doubt.
                            2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
                            Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
                            Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
                            Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
                            Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
                            Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
                            Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSabbath View Post
                              Warmack. No doubt.
                              ^this but he will be long gone. I'd rather pass on OG in 1st since Warmack won't be there.
                              2017 Draft Wishlist:
                              1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                              2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                              3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                              4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                              5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                              6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                              7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                              "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                              - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X