Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Giants hoping for Chance Warmack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    If that article is based in fact I would be very happy.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
      The Cowboys want cooper as well thus we have no chance
      They also need a DT, Richardson could be available and need a safety and could snatch Vaccaro. That been said I think not even the Cowboys would be that stupid to pass on Cooper. Or not ?
      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
        Who the hell is Smith ?
        Fisher. Sorry I'm at work and talking and typing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
          Fisher. Sorry I'm at work and talking and typing.
          No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
            They also need a DT, Richardson could be available and need a safety and could snatch Vaccaro. That been said I think not even the Cowboys would be that stupid to pass on Cooper. Or not ?
            I don't think DT is a big priority for the Cowboys. We don't have an outstanding defensive line, but we've got pieces that will work. Priority is offensive line for the Cowboys. Any one of those 5 guys I mentioned before anyone else. Richardson and Vaccaro are probably only possibilities if those 5 guys aren't there, and if that's the case the Cowboys are likely to trade down. I don't think the Cowboys grab Fluker or Jones at 18.

Comment

the only way NY will get Warmack or Cooper is if there both available when the Cowboys pick..

Comment

That been said Dallas isn't set IMO at DE too. The project of moving Ware to DE is bound to bust IMO. If Ware stays at SLB I do see DE as a huge need but as you said maybe not priority.

Comment

I'll be happy with either Cooper or Warmack

Comment

NFL Draft insider Tony Pauline reports the Giants would "love the opportunity" to draft Alabama OG Chance Warmack should he begin to slide on draft day.The Giants draft at No. 19. Guards are typically drafted later than draftniks and mock drafts project, so Warmack slipping into the late teens certainly should not be ruled out. The Giants reportedly believe Warmack is "a great fit for their system," which focuses on power blocking and gap control. The Giants could plug in Warmack at left guard, upgrading on incumbent Kevin Boothe.Related: Giants
                    Source: TFY Draft Insider Apr 12 - 10:20 PM

Comment

Why would people think theres no chance at getting warmack? We got Amukumura who was projected as a top 10player and he plays a much more coveted CB positon,a nd many forget how big a deal David Decastro was last yr, and he fell to pick 24..

Another thing, for the people who say Reese is very coy about his picks, Warmack is one of the only top prospects we've brought in for a visit, and if we did get em, would again, be a 1st rd player linked to giants that we drafted...

Comment

Why is it such a bad idea to trade up for Warmack? This team doesn't have any holes and is in win-now mode. Warmack would put this team over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by EliManningUp View Post
                          Why is it such a bad idea to trade up for Warmack? This team doesn't have any holes and is in win-now mode. Warmack would put this team over the top.
                          You think a guard puts us over the top? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by speed3freak View Post
                            You think a guard puts us over the top? Seriously?
                            Well, we brung in a top TE in Brandon Myers, resigned our best LT in Beatty, we still have Boothe. We are set at almost every position if Cruz returns except MLB. And brung in connor who i think will be a lot better for us than people think. Will pull a black unicorn on us, he will play like he did in carolina, which was impressive if u watched him stack and shed, watch his 2012 tape, covered TE's exceptionally, played very well against the run. You judge for yourself. So, i believe a guard like warmack with backs like Wilson and Brown even Scott, can open some holes and that's all they need as they have the speed to take it to the house.

Dan Connor Highlights:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDSLfgpukBw

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              Source: TFY Draft Insider Apr 12 - 10:20 PM
                              Typically guards are taken at later parts of round one or not in round one at all, but Chance is one of those guys that would be hard to pass up on for any team with a need for an offensive lineman in the first. He is that good. It would definitely be interesting to see how crazy the draft could get if he does start to slide. All it takes is one unexpected reach by any team to throw draft boards out of whack. Al Davis was good for doing this by reaching for guys like Mcclain and DHB.

Comment

Originally posted by EliManningUp View Post
                                I stopped reading after "this team doesn't have any holes"

Comment

Working...
                                X