• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menelik watson for giants in the 1st?

would you like it

Put it this way, I'll need to buy 2 new TVs.. and possibly a new computer

Comment

Not really.... I think people are going to be surprised with who's on the board when the Giants pick. Every year it happens and players slide. I don't think Watson will be near the BPA at 19. I think one of the guards may be there and some others like maybe Jarvis Jones, Werner etc... have a chance.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
        Put it this way, I'll need to buy 2 new TVs.. and possibly a new computer
        Nail on head lol
        2017 Draft Wishlist:
        1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
        2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
        3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
        4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
        5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
        6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
        7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
        "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
        - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
          would you like it
          Im not big on Fluker at 19, nevermind Watson. I think OG is more important for us if take the Oline route.
          2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
          "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
          - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

I'd rather have 3 others FSU players at #19..

Comment

As talented as this kid is, I do not believe you take "raw" offensive lineman in the 1st round. There is far too much technique involved in playing tackle at the NFL level.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                As talented as this kid is, I do not believe you take "raw" offensive lineman in the 1st round. There is far too much technique involved in playing tackle at the NFL level.
                The "Moving the Chains" guys on Sirius had us taking him in the second round in the mock they did on Friday.

Not sure how to pronounce his first name though . . . is it "Men I Like" or "Men I Lick"?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Not sure how to pronounce his first name though . . . is it "Men I Like" or "Men I Lick"?
                  You completely wrecked him for me if we did happen to take the pick
                  2017 Draft Wishlist:

sigpic
                  - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                    He has just as much experience as Lane Johnson at tackle (2 years), would you take Johnson if he fell?

Comment

Would anyone like it if the giants traded back and grabbed an extra 3rd. Then took Watson round 1 and Larry Warford in round 2 to revamp the online. And drafted two defenders with our 3rd round picks?

If Mingo, Ansah, jones, or Rhodes aren't available when we pick (which they probably won't be) their is no one I'm really that interested in at our spot. Finding a trade partner would be the challenge.

Comment

Please say that this is not Jerry Reese posting this!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarceChoke View Post
                          Would anyone like it if the giants traded back and grabbed an extra 3rd. Then took Watson round 1 and Larry Warford in round 2 to revamp the online. And drafted two defenders with our 3rd round picks? If Mingo, Ansah, jones, or Rhodes aren't available when we pick (which they probably won't be) their is no one I'm really that interested in at our spot. Finding a trade partner would be the challenge.
                          I wouldn't be a fan of this, don't want a project tackle in the 1st

Comment

Put it this way, I'll need to buy 2 new TVs.. and possibly a new computer]

That is a good one!

Comment

I like Watson. I love his athleticism and how it can translate into a tackle. But getting a guy who will blaze up field only to whiff at the guy he's uncertain if he's supposed to block might not go very well at 19.

Comment

Working...
                              X