Ty Powell LB Harding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1600967-the-biggest-sleeper-at-every-position-in-the-2013-nfl-draft/page/9

B
    R article about him saying biggest sleeper at the DE/OLB position. I usually don't really trust things that are on that particular site but I think that this article is pretty good because of the fact that a lot of the sleepers that he states at positions are pretty solid players who are over looked. I think its reassuring that he must cover pretty well for a LB because of the fact he was a CB in high school then played S in college. He also has played DE and LB haha. That is crazy to see that someone has played at every level of the defense even at college. He ran a 4.6 at the combine I believe with like a 37 inch vertical so he is definitely fast and explosive for a LB!
    Ya, the more i here of this kid, the more hes really flying up my personal rankings, or simply one of the more intriguing prospects for me personally..

Comment

Yeah he is interesting for sure. I wish I could see more of his college tape though but he looked great when he was playing safety!
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

If he's there in the 4th I'd take a flyer on him....

Comment

Do you guys think if we did in fact pick him in the draft would you want him to sit a year or a good amount of time to try and grasp the defense meaning Kiwi would be the strongside OLB I take it. Or would you prefer to move kiwi to DE and maybe LB for certain pass rush packages and try the young guns at LBs. (JWill whoever at MLB probably Connor, and Powell) I am not trying to say at all to start him day one but there are some type of players kind of like A. Robinson who have the talent to be very good but they could be a project. So I guess the question would be with a kid like this would you rather see him develop at the LB position or would you kind wan to see him stuck out there earlier on and see if he can just make plays for us?
          sigpic
          S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
          6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

indeed, very interesting. certainly looks like the dude can ball. its hard to believe ive ever been this excited for the nfl draft.......who am i kidding its the same every april.

Comment

He played Cornerback in HS and now is listed as an NFL DE?? Hmmmm, must have good vitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                He played Cornerback in HS and now is listed as an NFL DE?? Hmmmm, must have good vitamins.
                deer spray

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                  He played QB in High School as well..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                    Maybe before will hill, but hes 246lb beast that stands 6fte 4in..
                    He's 6' 2" but who's counting. I really hope we fill our LB need before round 4 and dont see us taking Powell before that. If we already pick someone up like Ogle, Brown, Greene, Minter, Moore, or Alonso then I wouldnt mind Powell a little later in the draft, but I will be pissed if he is the first LB we take. Looks like a talented guy, but I think we can do better earlier.
                    2017 Draft Wishlist:
                    1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
                    2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
                    3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
                    4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
                    5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
                    6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
                    7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
                    "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
                    - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                    X