For those who want Ogletree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
    Ogletree is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD when you get a man on him. He gets taken totally out of the play.

Just so there isn't an equivocation on my part ... in traffic on a run without a clear path to the ball carrier: He's bad, a liability, awful, MIA, and a missing person.

I highlighted several times in the Bama video that showed exactly what I'm talking about.
    Please hurry down to headquarters & kick the door down in the NYG draft room and let them know this top secret intel that you've acquired before they make a terrible mistake.....Because apparently he's considered a top 15 talent among scouts/draft gurus, you need to spread the word, and quick!!!

Comment

• Mayock dropped him to 3rd on MLB list behind Te'o and Minter.

mike-mayock-lifts-dj-hayden-in-draft-prospect-rankings

Comment

• Mayock dropped him to 3rd on MLB list behind Te'o and Minter.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post
          Mayock dropped him to 3rd on MLB list behind Te'o and Minter.

Ya, Bill Polian and Mel Kiper were raving about em , and they said that if he didn't have off field charechter concerns, he'd be going even higher then where they had em going, and they had em going to the bengals..

And they said MLB, because they felt Cincy could better themselves with a "true" mlb like ogletree and move burfict outside.. So i guess its each his own..

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueSabbath View Post
            "BAAAAAAAAAAAD"??! Pardon me, but i don't think you know what you're talking about.

You dont' get as many tackles he has if you can't get off of a block. Even in that Alabama game (which I have watched about 5 times) he still manages to make plays after being blocked. Keep in mind he's new to the position and all those guys on that Alabama line are 1st and 2nd round draft picks. There's also a such thing as gap discipline. And as mentioned, players are going to get blocked all the time. Find me the best MLB of all time and I'll show you plays he gets blocked in.
            Polian , Jason Taylor, and Kiper were saying that bama line was probably the best in college football history.. Kinda tells u what everyone was going up against..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              Polian , Jason Taylor, and Kiper were saying that bama line was probably the best in college football history.. Kinda tells u what everyone was going up against..
              I agree with 'em. In fact I have said that very thing here in the past. That was the single best offensive line I have ever seen in college.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                And thus the difference between a good blocker and a good MLBer
                Its football, u win some u lose some.. Just the way it goes...

Comment

• he constantly takes bad angles and well, just looks lost. he makes flashy, jump out at u type plays. but again, for every 1 of those, theres 5 plays where he takes wasted steps, a bad angle, and just seems to be running around w/o purpose, attacking wrong gaps...big risk with him, but big reward comes with it

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                    he constantly takes bad angles and well, just looks lost. he makes flashy, jump out at u type plays. but again, for every 1 of those, theres 5 plays where he takes wasted steps, a bad angle, and just seems to be running around w/o purpose, attacking wrong gaps...big risk with him, but big reward comes with it
                    I guess he got all those tackles because players just ran into him while he was out of place.
                    2017 Mock Draft (Pre-combine / FA):

Rd 1: OJ Howard (TE, Alabama)
                    Rd 2: Tanoh Kpassagnon (DE, Villanova)
                    Rd 3: Antonio Garcia (OT, Troy)
                    Rd 4: Samaje Perine (RB, Oklahoma)
                    Rd 5: Davis Webb (QB, Cal)
                    Rd 6: Ahkello Witherspoon (CB, Colorado)
                    Rd 7: DJ Jones (DT, Ole Miss)

Comment

• So how do you ****ers feel about Ogletree now?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        So how do you ****ers feel about Ogletree now?
                        eh, players that are coached by Fisher and Greg Williams usually play like total *****s.

Comment

• I missed it but heard some of it on the radio. I was on the road all day picking up a freinds kid in PA and hes a cowboys fan , so we shared a bit, with his team getting more air time because of where they are opposed to us in standings. I heard bits and pieces about a fray though. Can anyone enlighten me on who and what went down?

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                            I missed it but heard some of it on the radio. I was on the road all day picking up a freinds kid in PA and hes a cowboys fan , so we shared a bit, with his team getting more air time because of where they are opposed to us in standings. I heard bits and pieces about a fray though. Can anyone enlighten me on who and what went down?
                            Ogletree nearly laid out Odell about 7 yards outside the sideline. Benches clear.

And people laughed at me when I said character issues.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                            X